Lindsay Lohan

Hits NYC Bar Scene

... 4 Days Before Rehab

4/30/2013 3:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0430_lindsay_lohan_getty_article
With less than a week to go until her court-ordered stint in rehab, Lindsay Lohan hit the NYC bar scene Monday night ... AND ACTUALLY BEHAVED HERSELF!!!

TMZ has learned ... Lohan spent her Monday evening at The Bitter End -- the piano bar credited with giving Lady Gaga her start back in the day.

Sources at the bar tell us ... Lohan rolled in to the place with 9 or 10 friends to watch some of her pals perform at a "Jam Fest" event.

We're told Lindsay sat quietly at her table for roughly 3 hours and didn't suck down one drop of alcohol -- just soda.

One source inside the bar tells us Lohan was so "very well behaved" ... people in the joint barely even noticed the actress.

As for Lindsay, she's expected to enter a treatment center in the Hamptons on May 2 -- where she's supposed to complete a 90-day program.

0501_lindsay_lohan_party_pictures_footer

Vinsetta

We will see what happens on the 2nd, after six freaken weeks she was given to find a bed. If the courts continue to cater to her and extend this farce, then either shyt or get off the pot and stop with the threat of jail time. It will be exactly the same behavior when Sautner let her loose. Plays like it's all great but she'll be right back slamming gallons of vodka. That is a big if, she even sees the inside and does three days let alone 90. Give me a break. She's going to pursue art and music in there like it's a walk in the park. Blo doesn't do rules, like lights out at 10 as one example. Wait to someone inside spills on what a POS she is.

Mrugowsky

It may have APPEARED to be soda but I GUARANTEE it WASN'T soda. Look who we're talking about here.

Fredsicles

Oh here we go... TMz is reporting a nice story about her... In 90 days they will have nothing mean to say about her and how awesome she is once again.

janet

@Seamus...I also think the same thing. Judge is giving her the rope.

Lohan had 45 days to find a rehab facility. More than enough time. Dabney couldn't care less that all Lohan did was party. He's also not going to buy Heller playing stupid and it was his fault and mistake. That's already been done.

But, Lohan will try and pull something.

andrew

Butt chugger

seamus

Love the picture of the cigarette hanging out of her mouth-what a Princess!!

James B

Well well well......... who'd a thunk it?
Lohan YET AGAIN stickin' 2 fingers up to the judge.
She's playing with fire.
So her game is to what, violate so she'll get sent to jail for a week (overcrowding 'n 'all) and dodge rehab and party on?

Ha! What an idiot!
I hope the judge jails her AND forces her to complete her agreed to rehab.

Oh and all the "I'm so sober, all I drink is soda" PR spin.
Please, don't even try to kid a kidder.

Otherwise, why even bother with any of this?
Let the cretin die if that's what she wants.
Just ban her from driving!
I don't care anymore.
She can drown in her own pi5s if the mood takes her.
Just so long as I never have to see another DUIna article, I won't care.

She's 100% over now anyway.
If her best get rich quick scheme rests with flogging her brother's karaoke app to her sad ass twitter fans, she'll be bankrupt by September.
Lots of people might follow her, I can guarantee they won't buy sh*t from her say so.
Yeay, try my app.

It's not like Scorcese's on the other line.
Whatever.
BORED.

I'm going to the gym to shave 1/2 my hair and then I'm going twerking with Ms Amanda!

Get over yourself Lindsay and GO TO REHAB!

Reg

S-ome
O-ther
D-rug
A-lways.!!!!

Seriously?

Get over herself! Quit being a looser. Another day another drink. You want respect growup. Thank Goodness ur not pregnant! Ur so not a role model for nothing not even a gd drunk!

Paulina1982

All the "Judges" she's come before are a Dam JOKE!

dynahog

See......... She is turning her life around.

Fluffy

Now that she drinks only soda and behaves (i.e. no gypsy punching) maybe judge will suspend her sentence so she can start her children's foundation?

Sam

Poor thing, she must have been very uncomfortable, especially being a homebody.

February 28, 2012

"That's not my thing anymore. I went out, actually, a few months ago with a friend. And I was so uncomfortable. Not because I felt tempted, just because it was just the same thing that it always was before. And it just wasn't fun for me. I've become more of a homebody. And I like that."

Its Nikki Bitches

OH NO!!!!!

Emma stone REPLACED Lying Lindsay Lohan

Now there is a NEW Emma Stone

Lying Lindsay Lohan just jumped back TWO spaces

sophiastormy

She is going to miss the derby. Uhoh