'Myrtle Manor' Star Amanda Lee

DUI ARREST VIDEO

'I'm On A F**king TV Reality Show!'

4/30/2013 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

042913_myrtle_manor_dui_launch_v2"Myrtle Manor" star Amanda Lee Adams had a Reese Witherspoon moment of her own during her DUI arrest, telling police, "I'm on a f**king TV reality show" ... and TMZ has the crazy arrest footage.

The video is pretty nuts ... 26-year-old Amanda runs the gamut of emotions during the Friday morning arrest in South Carolina:

Confusion -- Amanda can't remember what she had to drink before getting in the car ... something around 3 beers and 1 shot. Maybe.

Confidence -- Amanda swears she's a safe driver ... and tells cops she's only in town because she's on a "f**king TV reality show."

Desperation -- "I have to pee really bad ..."

Sadness -- Once she bombs the field sobriety test, Amanda is placed under arrest for DUI. That's when she starts bawlin'. Through the tears, she whines, "My daddy's gonna hate me."

As we previously reported, Amanda is accused of slamming her Jeep Wrangler into a power pole. We got the pics of the wreckage ... and it ain't pretty.

0429_myrtle_manor_amanda_lee_adams_jeep_photos_launch

IwuvTMZ

Yeah what a star she is.

Boogie Onerism

Go to sleep

OH NO!

When did being Trailer Trash qualify as celebrity? This world is more ****ed up every day!

Anoid

well, its really all quite simple when it comes to any of this reality tv crap. throw some money at dumb people and see what they will do! its like being a kid at the circus watching all the clowns getting out of a little car, its fun at first but it gets old real quick!

NOT ELMO

'Myrtle Manor' Star Amanda Lee
DUI ARREST VIDEO..........................LOL

The Love Sponge

Hey guys we need another new Lindsay story. So get to work!

fenuchi

"My daddy's gonna hate me." That was sad.

Kay

Don't think your daddy would hate her but I bet he's embarrassed as hell by her just being on that show! Please she's far from a star!

iHawkk

Lmao "at exactly 1:43" are you sure it wasn't 1:44

mr.howell

I may not know my 'chrysanthemums' but I know a 'little bitch' when I see one!..throw her ASS!..in jail!..the things they call celebs now days!..lol!

Mrugowsky

She's so dumb it's pitiful. And so are these reality shows.

Hollywood

Sorry, no one cares about you or your stupid ass reality show.

peenuts

Hm. I truly think its The Lottery Syndrome. im glad shes ok. It would be a quite different story otherwise. And everybody be honest, that could of been you me or somebody we know

LDB

you're on a fcking reality show. get over yourself

Ozzie X

Seems every numb nut has a reality TV show. I want one.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments