D.J. Tanner vs. Stephanie Tanner

Who'd You Rather?

5/1/2013 7:45 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0501_candace_cameron_jodie_sweetin_ratherDespite no signs of Uncle Jesse, a mini "Full House" reunion occurred when 37-year-old Candace Cameron (aka D.J. Tanner) and 31-year-old Jodie Sweetin (aka Stephanie Tanner) enjoyed some TV sisterly bonding at an event in Beverly Hills on Tuesday.

Question is ...

Flexin

My hand

KnuckleDragger

I think if you're a chick and you watched Full House...you'd rather not. If you're a guy and you watched Full House...you're gay. So, really, it's a moot question.

Rhubino

OK, not that I'm going to vote, but I don't know who is who. Am I supposed to assume the first name mentioned is the one on the left? C'mon TMZ, would it kill you to write an extra word or two.

I love tha haters!!!

Candace is tha 1 on tha left....jodi is 1 on right.... Id do both! Tha twins r busted tho...id rather not do them

Kelly

I'd rather... The one who's not a meth head.

Derrick

Jodie: a bit of a dirty girl with a huge rack. Candance is part of the goody goody Cameron family. Jodie all day.

ryn

Jodie, just because she's got more up top.

Mumra the Ever Living

So how large of a boner did the 12 year old intern get when he composed this "story"?
Honest to God Harvery, don't you see what is happening to this "Gossip" site? Paying for Exclusives, mindless fawning over reality"stars", kissing butt for favors. When will it end?

Carl

Based on looks alone I'd pick Jodie, but Jodie has been a serious drug addict. Who knows what she could have picked up along the way. On the other hand, Candace is Kirk's sister and probably has some of the same bizarre religious beliefs.

Mumra the Ever Living

Can we assume the one on the right has her mouth closed due to Methamphetamine abuse? You really need a third choice here.

rosemaryxoxo

DJ!

Canadasux

Jodie Sweetin has a $10-million-dollar smile. Too bad we don't see it in this picture.

Laura

If I were a female, I believe I would request a third option.

SheisHot

Can you say threesome?

Marc

Super tough one. Both are kinda gorgeous. Dunno why exactly, but Jodie got my vote. Just somewhat more sexy I think. Weird part is, both will likely read these comments. Wouldn't you if TMZ were objectifying you? So yeah, to address you both directly, you're both extremely beautiful. There's no loser here.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments