Lil Wayne

For Another Seizure

5/1/2013 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0501-lil-wayne-tmz
update_bar
11:40 AM PT
-- Weezy just tweeted that he's fine.

gray-bar-update
Lil Wayne
was hospitalized again for a seizure ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to Wayne tell us ... the rapper was taken to Cedars-Sinai in L.A. late Tuesday night by his bodyguards.   We're told he suffered a single seizure and was treated and released early this morning.

As we first reported, 30-year-old Lil Wayne spent a week at Cedars back in March after suffering multiple severe seizures that nearly killed him.  He spent 6 days in ICU.

Wayne subsequently went on the radio and explained he's an epileptic, and has been suffering from seizures since he was a kid.

032913_lil_wayne_power106_launch_v2

Vince

When is that moron going to learn that drugs are bad for you .....I Know he is stupid but really??

Reno

Dude ha not one shred of talent.Maybe by now he has enough money to have his brain removed and get a new one?

KillerBeeGee

I had to put my dog down today.
What's the difference between my dog Lucy and Lil Wayne?
My dog deserved to live.

verlinda

He's not epileptic. That sh!t he's using to get high on has caused so much damage to the brain he has seizures. There are others that was following him on that kick that have seizures, or dead. He needs to get use to it. The seizures will be a way of life for him from now on.

HeeHee

Stop taking drugs

giftedtreasure

I dont care for him or his music but i wish death on NO ONE!! You never know when your number will be called! Get well Wayne...Blessings

Haley

I dislike him as much as the next person but why are you people wishing death upon this man? He is only 30 he may live until he's 100 for all you know. I'm not defending him because I like his music (which I do not) but because he is a human.

Haley

Paulina1982

I think next time he'll end up in a coma...

mcf

You would think that would be enough to keep him off the drugs.

joan

Maybe, it is time for his physicians to re-evaluate his anti-seizure meds.

mike hill

Crack will do that to you.

Ken W

Whats the deal with the ignorance in this thread? Because a man had a seizure, or because you're not a fan of fan of Lil Wayne? I can't name a single track of his or have ever heard his name other than from friends who are fans of him. I will pray for him though. WAKE UP! Obviously you've never had a seizure before. Guess you never knew that anybody with a brain can have a seizure at any point in their lifetime either. 1 in every 26 people will have a seizure in their lifetime. It's a proven fact. Wonder how many in this thread will, and later want to stick a pistol in their mouth because of the way people that have seizures are treated. I say pull the trigger. Society has enough ignorance in it.

square root

Too much money will screw u u up in a hearth bit

Sandra

This guy is a friggin freak!! Really, he is a friggin black freak! Maybe this time he will meet his match! What a creep!