'My Fair Wedding' Host

Allegations of Sex Addiction

... Prostitutes

5/1/2013 2:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0501-david-tutera-ryan-jurica-gettyDavid Tutera -- host of "My Fair Wedding" -- is a hardcore sex addict ... and his penchant for hookers destroyed his relationship with his husband ... this according to legal docs obtained by TMZ.

We broke the story ... David (pictured above left) filed documents to end his 10 year domestic partnership with his longtime partner Ryan Jurica. The couple is expecting a surrogate to give birth to twins for them in July.

Now, TMZ has learned ... TWO DAYS before David filed his docs in L.A., Jurica filed legal docs of his own in Connecticut hoping to end the civil union -- and the papers contain some explosive allegations.

In the docs, Jurica blames David's uncontrollable sexual appetite for the destruction of their relationship -- claiming, "After repeated attempts at marriage counseling and therapy, we have been unable to save our relationship due to [David's] addiction to sex."

Jurica continues in the docs, "[David] has engaged in a pattern of hiring sex escorts and prostitutes to support his addiction."

Jurica says David refuses to seek help for his hooker addiction.

There's more ... in the docs, Jurica also demands full custody of their unborn kids. David also filed a request for full custody in the legal docs filed in L.A..

Jurica also says David makes all the money in their relationship -- more than $1 mil per year -- and he needs money to survive (house payment, car payment, etc).

In the docs, filed by Jurica's lawyer Bettina D. Hindin, Jurica also says ... David was the one who broke up with him ... and he took it so hard, he went into a downward spiral and checked himself into an in-patient alcohol rehabilitation center.

TMZ did some digging and learned Jurica has been arrested twice in the past 5 months -- once for DWI and once for public intoxication.

UPDATE

8:30 PM PT -- David just released a statement to TMZ, calling the allegations baseless and untrue. He tells us, "I am saddened by these developments; I am angered by the lies; and I am committed to moving beyond this painful moment to focus on my professional commitments and the upcoming birth of my children."

YouMakeMeFeelGood

Wow...so awesome to see what GREAT parents they will be! One is a sex addict and the other isan alcoholic... both are VIOLENT and both have been arrested at LEAST once....yep, sounds like some ****ed up kids coming our way....next school killer perhaps?! Pffffffft

paul a.

Congrats gays! You worked hard for the right to marry enjoy. Oh, did you read the fine print?
DIVORCE!!!
Welcome to the hetero world!!!
Enjoy.....

donna

And 2 children are being proactively/unnaturally brought into this mess ( since 2 men can't have children) so selfish and shameful....

Karvey Kardashian

How many heterophobic stories must be posted today?

Enlightened

Clearly, these two people who, absent ANY significant background check, are allowed to PURCHASE A BABY, are going to make the VERY BEST "parents" imaginable. Who needs a mom at home baking cookies, wiping noses, singing lullabyes and making kiddies feel safe and loved at night, when, instead, a child can be raised by two lisping alcoholic men who have non-stop sex with total strangers as random males hookers traipse through the home. The only thing that might be confusing is trying to remember which dad is presently in jail. Welcome to Obama's desired "modern family".

Tammy

I hope the surrogate decides to keep the babies they two appear to be both messed up. If they don't clean up their act they both should lose the babies.

August

David is a BOTTOM, and he likes 'em BIG!

Maggie

Gays have a hard time with monogamy. The "marriage equality "BS is more about destroying the institution as a whole rather than equality. Look at the freaks in the pride parades. Look at the bath houses. Those guys aren't looking to settle down, they just want to bastardize the family.

Lily

Since when is a high appetite for sex a bad thing? I'm just saying ;)

Lee

I love David Tutera and dont believe these allegations. Hopefully this goes away soon and gains custody of his twins when they are born. His husband is just looking for a free meal ticket.

King of TMZ

we got that nice gay basketball story and then we got this schiesse story lol GayMZ

lovely

GRODS!

lovely

Gross! !!!

sh

As a mom of 2 girls I just adopted, following all rules and with extensive background checs done on myself and my husband, I say this adoption needs to be stopped. Precious babies should not be brought into this mess, and I am all for gay adoption. That is not my concern. Apparently, parties involved in this 'cash for baby' situation looked the other way about the stability of the mens' marriage. This is gross and it makes me sad and concerned.

Biebsburbs

David I know ur reading this, u Freaken flirted and groped my best friend in Dallas we hv pics to prove!!! Buy me out dude before u become the disgraced gay version of tiger woods, every other gays are coming out of the wood works now watch ur back, LITERALLY!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments