« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Stephanie McMahon

I Had Three Kids ...

AND I'M RIPPED

5/1/2013 12:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0430_stephanie_mcmahon_working_out_launch
WWE Vice President Stephanie McMahon is 36 years old ... a mother of three ... and she's more beefed up than Outback Steakhouse.

Stephanie usually keeps her physique hidden beneath a trademark business suit -- but TMZ has obtained these pics from an upcoming photo shoot for RxMuscle.com, finally revealing the Billion Dollar Princess in all her muscular glory.

As for what keeps her in shape -- Steph is a scary good boxer ... and obviously eats really well (under the tutelage of bodybuilding legend and diet guru Dave Palumbo).

Almost makes you wanna hit the gym. Almost.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

maxpower3523

I have loved Stephanie since 2000 she is literally the woman of my dreams lol

eskaug84

Still hot as hell but no ass

KEV

She will be the first womens heavyweight champion soon. its all setup.

Carol

She looks gross.

Rhynofan

so many ignorant people on here. lol at her looking like a man just cause she's fit. Guess some people can't get out of the 50s.

nico

Daddy likes

Fraire23

Why she so ripped?

AngelBebe_

What i think is that she looks good.Don't tell me that all woman with kids are in shape because i have seen woman who never back in shape.She can't be compared to Chyna at all.Chyna became very ugly woman. I doubt Triple H made her train or made Chyna train.They desicde to train.Also some of you are saying she is taking steroids like Triple H.How do you know she is taking or he is taking? Not every person who is in good shape takers steroids.Also every month on WWE wrestlers go to drugs tests.Belive or not WWE is against wrestlers on drugs.Thats why Jeff Hardy was fired.About Stephanie boobs-She remove her breasts implants long time ago so her boobs are not fake.You guys are just jeleous.I am sure she doesn't care about your opinion and Triple H doesn't care as well.

AngelBebe_

AngelBebe_

Dan

For all you talking trash, you only wish you could look half as good as she does. She is not a muscle bound freak like Chyna was. She is just in great shape, especially for having 3 kids.

beezwax

omigod I remember her from back before her & triple h were even dating & um she looks better as a shrimpy white girl

Just Sayin

Gross. Just...gross.

Spain Br

Watch Extreme Rules !!

Spain Br

Watch Extreme Rules ...........

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments