Lindsay Lohan

12 Hours to Dodge

ARREST WARRANT

5/2/2013 5:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0502_lindsay_lohan_article3Prosecutors will seek an arrest warrant for Lindsay Lohan ... if she's not ensconced at Morningside Recovery by sunrise ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

As we reported, Lindsay rolled up to Morningside Recovery this morning ... but she never got out of her SUV. The whip inexplicably left the premises with Lindsay still inside, and she never came back.

Now, law enforcement sources tell us, if Lindsay isn't at Morningside by dawn tomorrow -- roughly 6am in L.A. at this time of year -- prosecutors will go to court first thing in the morning and seek a warrant for her arrest.

It's unclear where Lindsay is at the moment ... but she better get a move on.

Tick tock.

snowbunnieyara

Damn! I hate when they warn her!!!! Lol you know bitch reads this!

buggaz

Judge said dawn cause that when ho's get off work

Its Nikki Bitches

A) Lying Lindsay will OD tonight
B) Lying Lindsay is in New York by now
C) They wont do a thing to her

Nate

My money Brazil.

moloch13

ok now it is getting good. over entitled ho3

Dingo Ate My Baby

She is in complete denial of the situation she is in.

Suzy Q

I can't wait for the self pittying crying, "I don't know what I did wrong!" act.

How about a preview? This is still one of my all time favorites:

Sarah

You know what? I don't blame for for doing what she wants now the system is laughable. If I ever get in trouble with the police I will ask for the Lindsay Lohan treatment where I can do what I want. Shes still getting a chance put the dumbass bitch in jail now. Man up you stupid judge.

JuanRambo

If this was me... The police would of being looking for me right now but no this bitch who to me is not being that famous or done anything with her life thinks she's untouchable & treat this as a game... Lock her bitch ass up!

jason

PLEAZZZZZZZZZZE ARREST HER!

diane

I'm so sick of tmz reporting on this skank. The judge will never do the right thing and put her in jail....that's only for you and I. Stop covering this non story

Jamoak

The reason she blew off New York rehab was that she had a trick to turn in LA with some crusty old Middle Eastern Shiek... that & she get's better deals on Vodka & Cocaine in LA where she can use her frequent shopper card.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

This is what I'm talking about. WHY wait till 6am? Then when she shows at noon, all will be forgiven. UGH!

Fluffy

And seek a warrant from the same judge who has his head up his ass, or a different judge with his/her head up their ass?

Its Nikki Bitches

Time Is Ticking! Lilo Prosecutor Preparing To Go To Court To Ask Judge For Arrest Warrant To Be Issued

Posted on May 2, 2013 @ 17:27PM | By Alexis Tereszcuk - Entertainment Editor

Splash News

When Lindsay Lohan fled from her rehab center on Thursday morning she might not have understood the ramifications of her actions because RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that if her attorney doesn’t get things straightened out tonight then a warrant for her arrest is going to be issued.

“Lindsay leaving the rehab center that a judge was actually allowing her to stay in was a big mistake,” a source close to the situation said.

“Making that decision has serious consequences and if she doesn’t have her attorney deal with this tonight then the City Attorney is going to go to court in the morning to get a warrant for her arrest.”

Her attorney Mark Heller appeared in front of Judge James Dabney on Thursday morning claiming that she was “ensconced in the bosom of that facility right now,” referring to Morningside Recovery center in Newport Beach, Calif. where Lindsay stopped in for about two minutes and then promptly left.

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan’s Mugshot Hall Of Fame

However, it’s been a day of dramatic developments for Lindsay as she was spotted shopping at the exact time her attorney said she was in rehab, and then did not stay at Morningside as he told the judge she would.

A source told Radar that “Lindsay has been saying for the last six hours that she is going to return to the rehab facility, but she hasn’t yet.”

Santa Monica City Attorney Terry White called Lindsay’s move to switch from Seafield in New York to Morningside Recovery “unacceptable.”

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Through The Years

Stay with RadarOnline.com for developments in the Lindsay Lohan rehab debacle…