Lindsay Hits Chanel

I NEED MY FIX

Before Rehab

5/2/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

050313_lilo_splash
Lindsay Lohan was fiending last night ... not for drugs or alcohol ... for expensive designer clothes -- so she hit up Chanel for a last-minute pre-rehab shopping spree.

Lohan -- accompanied by an entourage -- hit up the Chanel store in NYC last night, where she browsed the high-priced inventory ... before leaving with a bag full of new stuff.

As we previously reported, Lohan was SUPPOSED to enter Seafield Center rehab facility in Westhampton Beach, New York this morning ... but she's refusing and we're told she's en route to a different rehab facility in Newport Beach, CA.

No matter where she ends up ... at least she'll have a fabulous wardrobe.

Stiletto

Saving my dimes up...I figure at the pace she is going, I'll be able to bang her at the BunnyPatchRanch for $100.00 in about 3 years.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

When 270 'looks' is just not enough . . .

swack

Thought she was headed for CA last night - early. Guess I'm not believing she's headed for CA now.

LA Native

I'm going shopping today too..but I dont have to be locked up afterwards.

Pookie

I thought she was broke. How is she able to afford all these expensive clothes?

Michelle2012

They should have told her to go to the CA rehab. She would have gone to the one in NY.

Mumra the Ever Living

THAT is an "entourage"? That is Gavin, the chick she went to Brazil with, and some random guy they found on the street.
No bodyguard, no one to push photographers out of the way, just some fellow users who are into the New York club scene. Even Nicole would have to admit that is a pathetic bunch.
While were on the subject, she looks like shyte. Ratty, dirty hair, clothes all disheveled and wrinkled, just the pallor of decay and death all around here. Too bad she didn't open her mouth so we could see the veneers falling off and the rotted stumps of her teeth underneath.
Yep Nicole, you were so snarky last night about how your girl can get away with anything. How is she going to get away with dying at an early age?

Miki

If she is so broke, how is going to pay for it?

Pookie

How is she able to afford these expensive clothes? I thought she was broke.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Apparently Lil Viki is back in the picture. Last night on a link Nine provided the judge was clear about 'associating' with KNOWN drug users. I'd say a recent FELONY ARREST for drugs would put him in that category . . .

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

She doesn't wash her clothes.......she just buys new ones.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Who cares, on her, everything looks like it came from the swap meet.

Marilyn

They called her "look" Heroin Chic in the 90's but now they are all long dead.

LLsez

@dinalohan Pepe, CALL ME!!!! I've lowered my rates!
xxox (:

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

So broke she can't afford to pay attention.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments