Lindsay Lohan

Chooses Fry's Over Rehab

5/2/2013 11:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0502_lindsay_lohan_frys_splash_article
Lindsay Lohan
's lawyer lied in court today when he said his client was already ensconced in a rehab facility ... she was actually roaming the aisles of an electronics store.

Lindsay was at Fry's Electronics in Fountain Valley, CA at 9 AM ... the same time her lawyer, Mark Heller, told the judge she was confined to Morningside Recovery in Newport Beach.

Fact is ... this post went up at 11:10 AM PT and she's still not at Morningside.  Lindsay's SUV arrived at the facility a short time ago but she didn't get out ... the vehicle left with Lindsay still inside.

It's unclear if the judge will allow Lindsay to do her 90 days at Morningside.  TMZ broke the story ... the facility had its license REVOKED and it can no longer provide treatment.  It's just a sober living facility, and it's doubtful that's gonna cut it with hizzoner.

GreyWolf

I don't understand why the courts/judges keep letting this village idiot get away with this stuff.

Hotwheelz

judge better throw the book at her, this is ridiculous watching her spit in their faces........

Black Dirt Goodness

Don't go away yet, everybody!

Its Nikki Bitches

Lying Lindsay flwe to LA in a pvt jet. Therfore her and her belongs were never searched at the airport. You know the JUNKIE has drugs on her

Will she OD, before she gets caught??

PhillipP

I hope TMZ is letting the judge know all of this. He seems to be not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Rosalie

The poor girl. I just wish she could just STOP -- and start fresh: find a nice rapper to urinate on her, film it, sell the video, and make lots of money. I suspect that there's even a tailor-made role for her manager.

JesusSaves

She's doing this to show everybody that she can do whatever the eff she wants with zero consequences! She's like a two year old brat pushing the boundaries as far as possible to see what she can get away with. I can't WAIT for her to get the punishment she so deserves. And it's coming too! Karma is going to plow her like a field of rotten corn!!!

Vinsetta

I hope she is headed to that 90 day outpatient jail Seahag. She won't last a week in that place. It was not pleasant looking, at all. That is, a big if, if they stick to rules and take her smokes, Adderal, phone, laptop, and allow her 7 changes of clothes and nothing below the shoulders. Really, she will end up dead in a year. I don't see how she won't if she is this fvcked in the head. Is she even complying at all with the 18 months psychotherapy or was this judge cool with letting that slide b/c we all know she hasn't done jack shyt.

Really

Who in the hell does she think she is???? I think she is a flippin washed up, used up, druggie nobody!!! PUT HER ASS IN JAIL ALREADY!

DeeMaree

Maybe Lindsay is headed to daddy in Florida and he made his statement to take press off her scent. Lecherous dad gets her at airport and delivers her to the rehab he wanted then Heller informs the court and claims was for Lindsay's safety because the paps were waiting for her at Morningstar. Daddy is happy because he's relevant in her life again and evil momma claims she knew the plan all along but was covering for her baby. All ends well in HoLilo land.

WTF

She is making the legal system look like the fare it really is. **** this bitch

Warren

Hope the Judge allows the prosecutors get to chose the place where this whore goes. I hope it is a place where she can't smoke her cigarettes.

Kashat

She has a great disguise on... Nevermind, she looks like an idiot wearing sunglasses indoors

Grandma Cracker

Hey Linds, remember last night when I told you good luck and I was sure you would not make good choices for yourself? Well, guess what? LOL

Vinsetta

The more I think this over, the more I came to my senses and realized if she is headed back to New York, no way in hell she will check herself into Seahag to try to save her ass from the courts. We all saw that place. It's a 90 day outpatient jail sentence for her. It looked horrible and if they follow the rules, she will not go in there on her own. Now, I don't kno what paperwork was not filed but it beats me how she is able to pull all of this crap, and we'll, we will see what happens as it plays out. Based on this judge and history she will get what she wants. Hell Mikey Jr pleaded for her to get into a 90 day luxury vacation in Palm Beach so again, no way she checks into the court approved place in New York. I wouldn't want to spend five minutes in there. She is not in compliance for entering today or being approved for a bed so, why is this snowblower in Fry's and jetsetting cross country?