Lindsay Lohan

Chooses Fry's Over Rehab

5/2/2013 11:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0502_lindsay_lohan_frys_splash_article
Lindsay Lohan
's lawyer lied in court today when he said his client was already ensconced in a rehab facility ... she was actually roaming the aisles of an electronics store.

Lindsay was at Fry's Electronics in Fountain Valley, CA at 9 AM ... the same time her lawyer, Mark Heller, told the judge she was confined to Morningside Recovery in Newport Beach.

Fact is ... this post went up at 11:10 AM PT and she's still not at Morningside.  Lindsay's SUV arrived at the facility a short time ago but she didn't get out ... the vehicle left with Lindsay still inside.

It's unclear if the judge will allow Lindsay to do her 90 days at Morningside.  TMZ broke the story ... the facility had its license REVOKED and it can no longer provide treatment.  It's just a sober living facility, and it's doubtful that's gonna cut it with hizzoner.

Kashat

Why does that not look like Fry's to me? Looks more like a Walgreens or something

Yup

So, stupid bitch whorehan's wee little garden gnome lawyer was lying? Awesome. The court should sanction him with big fines & have his sponsorship pulled so he can't practice law in California. And, nail dumbass whorehan; toss her stupid drug addicted alcoholic lying stealing slutty ass in jail for violating the terms of her sentence. Full sentence of 90 days. No special treatment. In general population. Let the gen pop girls beat her down & f*ck her up. Scared straight is the ONLY thing that will work with this bitch now...

Black Dirt Goodness

Crazy new thread

seamus

Bear are you still there-Lindsay is fabulous.

LLsez

Lindsay Lohan's famous quotes over the years:

2005 "I don't make mistakes"
2006 "It will never happen again"
2007 "I've learned from my mistakes"
2008 "I've learned from my mistakes"
2009 "I am learning from my mistakes"
2010 "I'm just a kid"
2011 "I have learned from my mistakes"
2012 ''You will never see me inside of a courtroom again.''
2013 "I look upon my upcoming 6th stay at rehab as a blessing and not a curse."
(gasped while doing a line in the men's bathroom at Fry's today)

LISA

WAIT! Wasn’t the main reason for this hearing to show PROOF OF ENROLLMENT in a mutually acceptable and appropriate in-patient treatment centre?

I sort of assumed that letter Heller was passing around the court included Lindsay’s admission papers? So was it FAKE? So the reality is Mark Heller committed perjury – BIG TIME. The in-treatment place is not licensed, and she WAS NOT admitted there at 8:30 am. Either that, or she escaped minutes after. WTH?

GG

not even shocked anymore...she knows she is using the system..and what a system it is!

tbuz

The court has just as much at hand in making a JOKE of the penal system. Shame.

Fluffy

I love it!!! F.U. Judge, I'm going shopping!

GG

she knows the system..and what a system we have.....shame really

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Off Topic............Juan Martinez butchering Jodi Arias in his closing arguments.

MC

This judge is pathetic. He's either related to Lindsay or he's Fu&$ing her. There is simply no other explanation for this kind of bias.

lisa

I would like to see any one of us get away with this crap. I would have been thrown in jail 20times over LOL this is such a joke already.. Why not just say eff it... go on your way? I mean she is anyway!

canwetalk

omg. this is like "the comedy of errors.
i have underestimated her Stupidity!
its like a D Movie from a trashy "Detective Magazine"

Lowhan the "cariacture" of loopiness.

Kat Von D

Why is this DOUCHEBAG still on the loose????
Any normal person would probably be serving a life sentence... just for being half as annoying as she is.
Lock Her Up for one year. Charge her with wasting tax payer money and after that year, I bet she will never drink again. D-BAG