Lindsay Lohan

Chooses Fry's Over Rehab

5/2/2013 11:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0502_lindsay_lohan_frys_splash_article
Lindsay Lohan
's lawyer lied in court today when he said his client was already ensconced in a rehab facility ... she was actually roaming the aisles of an electronics store.

Lindsay was at Fry's Electronics in Fountain Valley, CA at 9 AM ... the same time her lawyer, Mark Heller, told the judge she was confined to Morningside Recovery in Newport Beach.

Fact is ... this post went up at 11:10 AM PT and she's still not at Morningside.  Lindsay's SUV arrived at the facility a short time ago but she didn't get out ... the vehicle left with Lindsay still inside.

It's unclear if the judge will allow Lindsay to do her 90 days at Morningside.  TMZ broke the story ... the facility had its license REVOKED and it can no longer provide treatment.  It's just a sober living facility, and it's doubtful that's gonna cut it with hizzoner.

canwetalk

she needs an enema! LOL

Cecilia

I'm not counting my chickens here. Have has played this game before and won. She has until the end of today, does she not? Or she can check in tomorrow and the judge will go easy because it was only a 1 day violation. I don't know. I think she belongs in jail, full sentence, but I am Not positive that this time it will happen either.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Is Terry White grilling Side Show Heller and demanding to know where his client is??

Vinsetta

See, what she did today was give a big finger (FU!) to the this judge who already has his head up his ass. She is going to have to be dragged into a rehab or jail. I wouldn't count on her going to either frankly.

fleabag73

Release the Cracken!!!!!!

seamus

A friend of my was in court for a probation violation. He mumbled something like "I don't understand this rigmarole" and the Judge a woman named Kooperstein said understand this "30 days" and he missed Thanksgiving and was released the day after Christmas. True story. This is the type of judge Squeaky needs to stand before and this guy had a decent attorney and his violation was missing ONE meeting with probation-nothing more and nothing criminal.

Kayan Phoenix

Lock her up, and throw out the key!!!

LLsez

@lindsaylohan "FU Dabney!......And to all my sicko fans...your noise is so distracting."

Black Dirt Goodness

I feel like I'm on the Weather Channel during a hurricane. Bwaaahaaahaaaa !

lisa

this bitch is annoying as ****!

seamus

It's the same old story
Same Old Song And Dance, my friend
It's the same old story
Same old story
Same Old Song And Dance

Grandma Cracker

I hope she goes to rehab in Florida where her father has complete control over her.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

SHE'S FREAKIN' FAB!!

Hot Farts

NO BAIL WARRANT!!! SHE'S STUCK FOR A WEEK IN NYC JAIL

seamus

Stop hitting like for yourself Dirt. Do you friend yourself on Facebook?