Lindsay Lohan

Chooses Fry's Over Rehab

5/2/2013 11:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0502_lindsay_lohan_frys_splash_article
Lindsay Lohan
's lawyer lied in court today when he said his client was already ensconced in a rehab facility ... she was actually roaming the aisles of an electronics store.

Lindsay was at Fry's Electronics in Fountain Valley, CA at 9 AM ... the same time her lawyer, Mark Heller, told the judge she was confined to Morningside Recovery in Newport Beach.

Fact is ... this post went up at 11:10 AM PT and she's still not at Morningside.  Lindsay's SUV arrived at the facility a short time ago but she didn't get out ... the vehicle left with Lindsay still inside.

It's unclear if the judge will allow Lindsay to do her 90 days at Morningside.  TMZ broke the story ... the facility had its license REVOKED and it can no longer provide treatment.  It's just a sober living facility, and it's doubtful that's gonna cut it with hizzoner.

seamus

@ Suzi Q- can't you issue a Royal Decree with one of your titles and have Squeaky hauled off to the Tower of London or my basement?

Black Dirt Goodness

I'll root all you unjust haters out. Bwaaaahaahaaa !

Sam

Gee I hope TMZ is at least on hand for the big Bronco chase down the highway before the Swat team takes Lindsay out in a hail of bullets.

Mike

According to the LA Times, the prosecutor is aware of Lindsay leaving the rehab facility and Lindsay IS in violation of her probation as a result. You or I would be screwed in this situation. Let's see how fire-crotch magically escapes this one (and you know she will).

Manimal

LOL! so much for LOCK DOWN Rehab, in and out in two minutes.

Suzy Q

I hate to brag.....but the other day when every one said she wouldn't check in anywhere, I said I thought she'd check in and leave a short time later........and.....ahem........unless she's hiding under the bed at Morningside......that's what happened.

I bet she goes back tonight and tries to tell a story about how she was there the whole time. They just didn't look in the "library", or she was in the backyard behind a bush.

Figowee

Dear Judge- Egg on your face for not doing the right thing in the first place. She should have gone to jail 45 days ago. Shame on you. Did you really think she was going to go to rehab? She really made you look like the idiot you really are.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Milo's twitter is SILENT. Bet Blohan is calling 'daddy' now . . .

John Hicks

Hey L.A. judges when are you going to grow some damn balls an give this crazy girl and her damn a** lawyer some real jail time or is it her blow jobs are that damn good. I bet if she was a regular person with no status, y'all would have send her to jail right now.

Firefly

Fake Producer: Ok Lindsay you are doing a remake of Thelma and Louise. Now what we want you to do is head for the cliff full speed and go off. Don't worry we'll catch you.....(on film only ha ha)
`
Lindsay: Are you sure you're a director? Where is my co-star? Why is there a dummy sitting in the front passenger side instead?
`
Producer: Don't worry, your co-star will have her turn at it after you. We just want to get each persons reactions separately.
`
Lindsay: Now you're sure I'm going to get an Oscar for this?
`
Fake Producer: Sure sure kid, you'll be a smash hit. Trust Me!
`
Fake Producer: Get TMZ on the line, I think she is going to go for it.
Oh and have them tell the H8turds this ones on me!

magmax

Black Sphincter Hamster X - Dirt Licker
Hamster status: nuked and raining tufts of blood and spattered fur.

Suzy Q

Here's my next thought.

Since it's just a sober living facility, she is not in violation of anything. She can come and go as she pleases, as long as she's back by any house curfew.

I think she's beat them again. Legal suckers!

Majestik

Hit on a perfect technicality. Since according to TMZ, her SUV pulled up but Smeggy didn't get out she hasn't actually CHECKED INTO rehab yet so they can't issue a warrant for her arrest until she actually steps foot inside and registers. I'm going to assume that since no time was ever discussed Shyterella has till the stroke of Midnight to turn into a pumpkin, well you know, she's already got the orange glow going on.

Me

LA Times is also reporting she was only there for a few minutes and left. I would be surprised if an emergency hearing isn't called for tomorrow and--at long last--they throw her azz in jail.

Mrugowsky

There is something dreadfully wrong with the justice system in California. Is the judge getting bribed, or what ???