Nicki Minaj

BLASTS Mariah

You're a Bitter Old Woman!

5/2/2013 10:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0502-nicki-minaj-mariah-carey-tmz
In case you forgot ... Nicki Minaj STILL HATES Mariah Carey ... and moments ago, she went after the diva AGAIN ... calling her a bitter old woman with no personality.

Minaj just unloaded on Twitter, following a series of heated exchanges on "American Idol" last night.  During the show, Mariah spit a little trash talk Nicki's way ... and taunted her for never having a #1 single on the Billboard Hot 100.

050213_american_idol_launch
Nicki took some shots back at Mariah on the show -- at one point breaking out a cotton swab and telling Mariah to clean out her ears.

But moments ago, Nicki continued the war on Twitter ... telling critics to ask themselves "Why a woman SO successful at her age, is still so INSECURE, and bitter."

Minaj also made a reference to reports that "Idol" producers were recently looking to replace Mariah with former judge Jennifer Lopez:

"All dem #1s but JLo phone ringin? Lol. I guess having a personality, being a secure woman, and giving genuine critique still trumps that." So far, no response from Mariah.

Of course, Nicki and Mariah have been at each other's throats since before the season even began ... 'memba this video from last year?

1002_full_fight_video_nicki_minaj_mariah_carey_launch

Nolan Ross

Thank you so much for not giving Perez Hilton credit for starting this drama, he needs to go away

Spikette56

Minaj is a no-talent attention seeker who has no business judging other doing ANYTHING! I haven't watch a single episode since they hired her. She looks and acts like a circus clown!

ThaQueen621

Mariah's been popping out #1s since her debut in the early '90s. She's earned the right to be a diva. I would be the same way if I had to deal with someone as catty as Nicki. She's clearly on AI for ratings.

JP Perez

How about both of you bit**es stop making this damn show about yourselves and make it about the contestants?!!

Brian Casey

ol' imma bout to have another breakdown and start passin' out ice cream cones type of diva

Jeems

Ok, I really don't give a damn either way. But Mariah has done what that Nikkie creature wishes she could do in the music business.

momofthree

She is so trashy.

Catrina

I am not a Nicki fan, but Mariah is a mean woman! Have you watched the show? Her demeanor sucks!! And Randy has his head stuck up her azz.. I don't care how many albums you've sold, it still does not give you the right to act that way.

freebutterfly13

They both need to grow up for real its child's play sad

Danielle123

Since Donald Trump is a successful businessman, I guess he "earned the right" to act like an arrogant douche too. Success and/or talent does not give anyone the right to act better than the next person. It just doesn't. MC can be as talented as she wants but the way she treats people is disgusting and it's about time someone stood up to her instead of chucking it up as "She earned the right to treat me like ****" or simply ignoring it. Nicki Minaj as a "singing" artist is trash. No doubt about it. However, Onika Maraj, the PERSON, earned my respect for standing up for herself. I truly wonder about the self-esteem of some of you all.

Barbarascy

Wow! Real classy there! Even if I hated Mariah with a passion I would not air my business in front of the world. I would say what I had to say in private and conduct myself professionally in public. No ass-kissing; just professional. As far as Carey being an 'old bitter woman', well all I can say are these few things. Carey has survived for twenty years in a business that can pick you up and throw you down in minute. Let's see if anybody even remembers who Minaj is in five years, much more twenty. And instead of calling her names if I were Minaj I would be trying to figure out how to stay relevant in such a fickle business. Second, I often hear young women refer to older women in such nasty terms. Remember this; Mariah started in the business at the age Minaj is now. She was young too and guess what? It didn't last because youth never does. We are all getting older and so will Nicki Minaj. Minaj's act is cute right now while she is young. But can you imagine this in ten years? Madonna evolved because she knew she had to. She started in her twenties with tons of junk jewelry on. Can you imagine that now that she is in her fifties? Instead of insulting people Minaj might want to learn from them.

Jennifer Zimmerman

Nicki needs to get over herself. She needs to think before she opens her big mouth. At least Mariah has talent and has been in the music business longer than Nicki.

cochino

pfffft! Ratings must be tanking again.

If either of them really couldn't stand the other, one of them would walk out. It's what "real" diva's do.

FlamingoNut

She must be jealous of Mariah's voice, which blows her out of the water, and then some. What a disrespectful bitch.

my4girrrrls

Idk about AI but my best friend saw Mariah at a restaurant in S.F. a few years back and she was a pretentious beotch! Totally rude and condescending so rip her up Nic! She deserves it!