Reese Witherspoon Arrest

DASH CAM VIDEO

Crazier Than You Thought!

5/3/2013 9:45 AM PDT UPDATED: 5/3/2013 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

VideoLaunch
update_bar
10:30 AM PT
-- And just when you thought it couldn't get any better ... we just posted more video.

gray-bar-update
Reese Witherspoon
wasn't kidding when she told GMA she was "saying all kinds of crazy things"  ... and TMZ has obtained the entire, unbelievably entertaining dash cam video.

The footage, obtained from law enforcement sources, shows the officer arresting Reese's husband Jim Toth for DUI in the early morning hours of April 19.

Reese -- who since admitted she was hammered at the time -- decided to butt in during the arrest ... and the officer obviously wasn't having it and cartoonishly enforced the law with a vengeance.

In fact, the cop warned Reese several times to sit down and be quiet so he could focus on Jim -- Witherspoon didn't exactly comply.

Instead, Reese got in the officer's face ... and annoyed him to the point that he arrested her for disorderly conduct. Here are some of Reese's finest quotes during the incident:

Reese: "Do you know my name sir?"
Officer: "Don't need to know."
Reese "You don't NEED to know my name?"
Officer: "Not quite yet."
Reese: "YOU'RE ABOUT TO FIND OUT WHO I AM!"

Reese: "I have done nothing against the law."
Officer: "Yes you did, you didn't obey my orders."
Reese: "I HAVE TO OBEY YOUR ORDERS??"

Reese: "I'm now being arrested and handcuffed??"

Reese: "I'm an American citizen ... I'm allowed to stand on American ground."

Reese: "You better not arrest me."

Reese: "I'm being anti-American?"
Officer: "Yes, please sit down."
Reese: "Wow!"

Reese: "You're harassing me as an American citizen"

And the best line -- "I'm obstructing your justice?"

After Reese's tirade, Jim actually told the cop, "I'm sorry, I had nothing to do with that!"

During the arrest, Reese also told the cop she was pregnant and needed to pee.  She later confessed on "GMA" that she panicked and said "crazy things" because her husband was being arrested.

050213_witherspoon_dash_3_launch_v2Funny moment during the bust ... the officer instructs Toth to blow hard during a breathalyzer test -- coaching him along the way, "Blow! blow! blow! blow! blow! blow! blow!"

But Toth blew TOO HARD ... and the cop had to do the whole thing all over again.

LAUNCH
We broke the story ... Reese pled no contest to Physical Obstruction of Another and Jim pled guilty to DUI.

edswoggle

What a stuuuuuuuuuuuuupid bitch! lol

Dildo Baggins

It's lame when celebrities pull that "do you know who I am" card.

Truth

YAAAAWWWN... YET ANOTHER REESE WITHERSPOON OSCAR WINNING PERFORMANCE IN THE CAN. SOOO IS SHE REALLY PREGGO?? HARVEY, GO BRIBE SOMEONE TO FIND THAT OUT. #TRUTH!!

jewels1678

I love Reese but she was acting like an ahole here that's liquor for ya

anya2u

LMAO What an Azz! Even her husband had the sense to be embarrassed by her behavior... " I had nothing to do with that", he says.

Somerville

Damn, is she bombed or what. She is SO DRUNK.

I admire her husband for keeping quiet and being respectful.

She was just obnoxious.

Roman Moroni

She's so lame! Her comments of being American having nothing to do with her actions - jus an ignorant fool

Courtney

Love how Jim says in a soft voice after her outburst.. "I had nothing to do with that" Hahahaha way to have your wife's back, Jim! LOL But seriously it wasn't thaaaaat bad.

hotpad

I'm an American citizen. Lmao

Mike

I looks to me like Reese's husband isn't the kind of husband who has much say in their relationship. It's probably a "yes dear, whatever you want honey" kind of deal.

It doesn't sound like anyone in her life is able to tell her to "sit down and shut up and behave yourself before you get in trouble".

Alex

U guys r just happy she got in trouble ! U all have the same comments . I think her husband is the preppy ******* who should have told Reese to go sit down instead if " I had nothing to do with that " . U guys k ow what it feels like to be arrested . He was drunk an deserved it . How about being falsely arrested ... Now that's a doozy . Two ******* cops - one firty cop ! This cop was being an ******* even though Reese husband was drunk .

Coupe09

Why do I feel like I wasn't supposed to see that video... Wow tmz o_0

SKiNET HD

Is it weird that I find her "Non-cooperation" somewhat SEXY?

OwenTaylor

I can see it now: Reese Witherspoon admits herself to rehab and everybody should look and care.

RonH

I hope no one connected with Atlanta law enforcement was hoping to sell a screenplay through CAA.