Antoine Dodson

I've Had Sex with Women

'It Was Fun'

5/3/2013 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0503_antoine_dodson_youtube_articleAntoine Dodson tells TMZ ... he's no stranger to the ways of the vagina ... claiming he had real-life sex with women before he switched to guys ... and says, "It was fun."

Dodson -- aka the "Bedroom Intruder" guy from YouTube -- said he's "no longer into homosexuality" ... and vows to live a straight life that falls in line with his new Hebrew Israelite religion.

We shot Dodson a few questions about his decision, here are his responses:

TMZ: "Do you believe homosexuality is a choice?"
Dodson: "I feel like homosexuality is put on people at early ages the things we see and hear and what's exposed to us."

TMZ: "How do you feel about sex with women?"
Dodson: "Sex with women is not new to me. It was fun. I did get enjoyment out of it. I was hurt by a woman as a teen."

TMZ: "Do you think homosexuality can be 'cured?'"
Dodson: "I believe when you get to a certain age, you feel different about things and things change, you begin to want more."

Dodson called into TMZ Live today...

050313_antoine_dodson_tmzlive_launch

itsmegnotmeghan

Mr. Dodson what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

rollingpaperz&bush

TMZ - you should be asking him questions about the core beliefs of the Black Israelite community. Gay vs. not gay, the treatment of women, and blatant racism.

CallingAllIdiots

HIDE YO KIDS! HIDE YO WIVES AND HIDE YO HUSBANDS CUZ HE F***ING EREBODY OUT HERRE!

Vince

TMZ failed to ask how much he paid the woman...

LDB

What a surprise...another gay throwing his sexuality in our faces

Craparazzi

I kind of understand what he's saying. Half of his decision is based on religion but the other half is coming from a void in his heart. He wants to have kids some day, an offspring... a source of unconditional love. As a gay man sure he can just adopt, but come on, thats just long term babysitting, he wants his own flesh and blood.. i dont see nothin wrong with it

tgrfan42069

lol the pro gay crowd is pissed because he has killed their main argument that you are born gay.fact is there are many people who used to be into the homosexual lifestyle but are now straight.you never hear their stories though because they go against the agenda and lies the main stream media preaches

Thoughts

What man says "it was fun" to have sex with a woman?... A man would say it's the best feeling in the world. Antoine you're gay, face it. You can't stop being gay. You're a damn fool Antoine! Be honest with yourself cause I'm sure everybody knows you're full of horse sh--.

Liz

He got famous because his sister was almost raped. I wonder if she gets any of his song or merchant royalties...........

levi

If someone quits smoking cigarettes, are they considered "still" a smoker, or a "former" smoker ?

Tommigirl_27

Are you serious TMZ? Antoine D??? You have nothing better to report than Antoine D??? GTFOH!!!! Sad, sick and disappointed in boring yawn shyt!!!

Drizzz.

This is even a headline? An exclusive? Jheez..

SkoobySnacks

I'm sure he has aids cause don't all gay blacks have aids?

Trevor

I'm still trying to figure out who this guy is and why TMZ is allowing him to extend his 15 mins of fame. I've never even heard of him. This just speaks to the sad state of our society. How does one stop being gay?? A blind man can see that he is a flamer! Red weave (or whatever) in his hair and you could see the other queens in the mirror behind him. He made absolutely no sense in that too-long interview. Almost made me want to hear more about Lindsay Lohan.

SweetMilkCandy

GAY GAY GAY that's what he is please trying to act all straight, aint no women going to want to mess with that, he just wants to hide in the closet he still gonna screw men.