Antoine Dodson

I've Had Sex with Women

'It Was Fun'

5/3/2013 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0503_antoine_dodson_youtube_articleAntoine Dodson tells TMZ ... he's no stranger to the ways of the vagina ... claiming he had real-life sex with women before he switched to guys ... and says, "It was fun."

Dodson -- aka the "Bedroom Intruder" guy from YouTube -- said he's "no longer into homosexuality" ... and vows to live a straight life that falls in line with his new Hebrew Israelite religion.

We shot Dodson a few questions about his decision, here are his responses:

TMZ: "Do you believe homosexuality is a choice?"
Dodson: "I feel like homosexuality is put on people at early ages the things we see and hear and what's exposed to us."

TMZ: "How do you feel about sex with women?"
Dodson: "Sex with women is not new to me. It was fun. I did get enjoyment out of it. I was hurt by a woman as a teen."

TMZ: "Do you think homosexuality can be 'cured?'"
Dodson: "I believe when you get to a certain age, you feel different about things and things change, you begin to want more."

Dodson called into TMZ Live today...

050313_antoine_dodson_tmzlive_launch

Zombie Whitney Houston

No clue who this guy is.. nor do I really care to find out.

magikmarv

Well, well, well u gay people Dodson exposed u doodoo humpers. I know one thing this is why u have gay bashers out here cause gay people try to play victim to their nasty wanting penis ways. I'm a act gay and see if I get that good paying job cause if I don't on going to sue for gay discrimination, isn't that how u gay people do it. Your not born gay that argument is proven by Dodson, either you was raised around women and developed feminine ways or your dic to little so you need something tight and small like a sh.t hole either way if u like dic in your mouth or butt and your a man just admit to being a nasty freak and stop trying to convince people this is a true god giving way of life

haskel420

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee likke ive said onthis site before GAY CAN BE A CHOICE.. women choose all the time at spring break BUT WHEN GUYS DO YOU SIMPLE MINDS ALL SAY

kj881

Once you are Gay, please do not convert

buzz kill

By "It was fun", did he mean like a carnival ride? What a way to describe hetero sex. No wonder he is gay. Saying it was fun is kind of an understatement. Going fishing is fun too.

missyme

I don't see what the big deal is. I don't believe gay/straight is a choice, but I don't care who other people get down with. My uncle tried to tell his mom he was a girl from the time he was 3. He preferred playing with dolls and wearing dresses as a little boy. You are who you are. It must me tough walking down the street watching your back from fear of getting beaten because of who you naturally fall in love with. People need to focus on their own lives.

Billy

This guy has never done anything but smoke pole. We all know that's true.

HumanNature

Cora

what do you sleep with?goats? most humans sleep with other humans.

HEY DUMMY!!!!!

APPARENTLY, YOU MUST BE "BISEXUAL"!!!!!

PICK A LANE AND STAY IN IT!!!!!

Laura

I find it hard to believe anyone gives a damn about this guy's sex life.

Ivan in Phoenix

Harvey, AKA the hetero-phobe, comes through again with today's story about one of the weirdest homos on the planet.

KicksandGiggles

I guess he will just have to hire a security team to hold the women back now. Frankly, a cat's litter box is more sexually appealing than this troll.

Honeybee0018

He's still gay.

Mrugowsky

He's clearly bi-sexual and that's just being greedy.

TheUnknown25

Did this so called women go by the name tanning mom by chance? Does that count?

Compassion

Who the heck is this nut ball?