Antoine Dodson

I've Had Sex with Women

'It Was Fun'

5/3/2013 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0503_antoine_dodson_youtube_articleAntoine Dodson tells TMZ ... he's no stranger to the ways of the vagina ... claiming he had real-life sex with women before he switched to guys ... and says, "It was fun."

Dodson -- aka the "Bedroom Intruder" guy from YouTube -- said he's "no longer into homosexuality" ... and vows to live a straight life that falls in line with his new Hebrew Israelite religion.

We shot Dodson a few questions about his decision, here are his responses:

TMZ: "Do you believe homosexuality is a choice?"
Dodson: "I feel like homosexuality is put on people at early ages the things we see and hear and what's exposed to us."

TMZ: "How do you feel about sex with women?"
Dodson: "Sex with women is not new to me. It was fun. I did get enjoyment out of it. I was hurt by a woman as a teen."

TMZ: "Do you think homosexuality can be 'cured?'"
Dodson: "I believe when you get to a certain age, you feel different about things and things change, you begin to want more."

Dodson called into TMZ Live today...

050313_antoine_dodson_tmzlive_launch

leelu richie

hes disgusting.... thank god hes back on tht tem... we dont need him...mmm-mm

NYCBlackMan

Poor thing he is soooooooooooooo lost.....he just looks unhappy! TRUTH!

trini_angel

Uhmmmm ok O_o

Ella B

I don't know if being gay is a choise or not , you have to be gay to know that. I do think everyone should be allowed to live thier life how they want & be who they are. Antoine is searching & I have great respect for that ! He wants a family , I think he will make a great Dad. Good luck Antoine!

jwoolman

He's just bisexual, which is more common among humans (and other mammals) than you might think. They can fall in love with either sex, and be monogamous once they are in a relationship or marriage. It's probably due to some flexibility in the body chemistry. At the moment, he has religious reasons for focusing on women instead of men, that's all.

Emilio

Still talks gay

elpablo

While homosexuality is a very sick place to begin with, good for him. He realized it was wrong and unnatural and is trying to straighten his life out.

CriticXtreme

Just from the verbiage of your fake epiphany, you're still gay. If you were with a women, I hope they are this desperate to get an AIDs test. What makes these folks dangerous is that they will say and do anything to stay relevant.

Lucas

wtf he doesn't even make sense!

stylessgrace

I am gay and I know for a fact that I cannot choose to be straight, sure... I can choose to force myself to be straight, I can choose to brainwash myself that I am doing it for God, but deep down inside, that attraction will always be there. People are on here laughing saying "AHAHA the liberal media is wrong, he is proof that gay is a choice AHAHA"... try again... First of all the liberal media doesn't define my orientation and neither do ignorant comments, and second of all this guy is being brainwashed by an occult... I mean... a community of people. He is a bisexual nutjob that is makes it hard for people like me.

Lovely

I wish him the best. He seems like a nice enough person. He has not harmed anyone. He is living his life. To each his own.

krash

It is choice to be gay , homosexual acts are all learned behasviors. If that is the life style you choose then no one one is suppose to judge you. I use toi be gay and as I got older I decided to change. its difficult at first but after a while but you get use to it..

Jen

Yes, let's add someone else to the list of people who make bisexuals look like idiots.

bonehead

yeah, well that's because Jews are in the pitchy, blacky, darkiness, darker than this man...

bonehead

wow, he had sex with women, and it was fun! I am sure no one man ever thought that before. give him the nobel prize!!