Kris Kross Death

911 Call

5/3/2013 12:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

050313_chris_kelly_911_launch

TMZ has obtained the 911 call placed moments after Kris Kross rapper Chris Kelly's unresponsive body was found Wednesday at his Georgia home.

The caller appears to be Chris' mother, but it's not entirely clear.

During the 911 call, the caller tells the dispatcher that Chris is not breathing. The dispatcher then walks her through instructions on how to resuscitate him.

As we reported, police claim Kelly's mother told them her son had taken a combination of heroin and cocaine the day before he died and that he had an "extensive history of drug use."

Kelly was 34.

mrbanksofAmerica

Tmz doesn't care about people's personal life's, isn't that they're job not to care and cross the boundaries of people's personal life's?

reflekshins

crossed out

Jes

Some people are so ignorant they just left him with out even trying to help, the 911 operator even explained how to perform CPR and they didnt even attempt to try, she had no type of urgency. If it was my child, friend or whom ever I would've done everything in my power to help them, this is just sad!!!!

JackEvans

This was like a bad "Who's On First" routine. Where's the sense of urgency? This young man's life was hanging in the balance and they can't get past initial introductions? Operator: Hello? Hello? Hello? Hello? Woman: Hello? Operator: Can you hear me? Woman: Yes: Operator: Okay, I need you to start chest compressions. Hello? Hello? Hello? Hello? Hello? Woman: Hello? Operator: Can you hear me? Woman: Yes.

Jes

Lucy in the Sky

What the bloody heck is this? They didn't even try to revive him! They did nothing but ignore the operator and talk amongst themselves about "the night before". Like really? How many times did she even explain how to check for breathing. I doubt they even got close enough to him to find out, it sounds like she would was in a different room then him, like "hold on... Let me walk back over here and check... No, not breathing, you want me to do what? Touch him? Try to get his heart going again... Haha what do I look like? A good person?" He might be alive right now had they TRIED and listened and followed simple directions... Good lord...

mclement

Why did 911 not ask the caller to put the phone on speaker phone. Sounds like caller was trying to talk on headset and check on patient at same time.

No Stacy, this is not wrong!

Michelle

While this is a sad situation this call is proof of how IGNORANT people really are. No need to respond or follow the directions of someone trying to save a life.

Pleasant

Thats sad, who knows the mother might not even care if he luve or die..its better for her because in her mind she can collect..thats why she puts out any effort to help her son..there is no way in hell I am not gonna try to save my damn child.

tbarnesward

I don't think people should not light make light of this man's death ypu shame

Pleasant

You never know what was the intension if not trying to help him and save is lufe.. May God help her...in tidays world people nowadays are very evil, wuckex and ruthless expecially if it had any kind of money Involvement. Money is the root of all evil no matter who you are...you could be the babe on sucklin...that is a heartless mother.she is not even to be call mother.. But muma...not only she not try to save him while he was laying there lifeless but she knew of his drugs intakes and she did nothing to help her own son and now she kill him. They nee to question her ass and investigate her througly...and if that poor boy die leave anything. She should not get ****...that is so sad.

Toilethead

Why do you even post those calls. It's very sick and serves no purpose.

cementmixer

One more drug addict down.

JaceEvans

This was like a bad "Who's On First" routine. Where's the sense of urgency? This young man's life was hanging in the balance and they can't get past initial introductions? Operator: Hello? Hello? Hello? Hello? Woman: Hello? Operator: Can you hear me? Woman: Yes: Operator: Okay, I need you to start compressions. Hello? Hello? Hello? Hello? Hello? Woman: Hello? Operator: Can you hear me? Woman: Yes.

Msoutlaw225