Kris Kross Death

911 Call

5/3/2013 12:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

050313_chris_kelly_911_launch

TMZ has obtained the 911 call placed moments after Kris Kross rapper Chris Kelly's unresponsive body was found Wednesday at his Georgia home.

The caller appears to be Chris' mother, but it's not entirely clear.

During the 911 call, the caller tells the dispatcher that Chris is not breathing. The dispatcher then walks her through instructions on how to resuscitate him.

As we reported, police claim Kelly's mother told them her son had taken a combination of heroin and cocaine the day before he died and that he had an "extensive history of drug use."

Kelly was 34.

Twin

Damn all for news I still think some things are off limits .. Who Evers 911 call

Stace.

Just wrong, Tmz.

speakMYbrain

dont wanna hear it. not cool

IwuvTMZ

Chilling.

LISA

I appreciate the update about why he died, but I have no desire to listen to his poor grief-striken mother discovering her baby has died. That's way too personal and private. TMZ - please take this one down.

azneck1

"Hello? Hello? Hello? Hello? Hello? Hello? Hello? Hello? Hello? Can you hear me? Hello? Hello? Hello? Hello?"

royalredus

Hey no problem lady, don't bother having any sense of urgency when a young man is passed out not BREATHING!! It is so frustrating to listen to calls like this b/c they are doing NOTHING for victim! If that's his mother, this is disgraceful.

don

can you imagine your life would hang in the balance of these emergency operators? Holy ****.

hiimrenee

he was breathing earlier?! and noone bothers to have any urgency in the situation?! poor guy he might have had a chance had they tried! hello? hello? hello? hello?

Sabbath

The girls that are with him are MORONS...I'm surprised they even know how to use a telephone...They should blame themselves for his death...they could have saved him

Bamby

I am not into rap at all and for that matter could not even tell you what this guys music sounds like. Bur regardless of who they are I find it really sad that this prescription pill ****tail thing has become the norm. I realize that with technology and the internet word spreads quick but omg I seriosly do not recall ever hearing of sooooooo much death happening because of people just being stupid. Life was so much more simple in the later 80's early 90's.

tamara

huh? Can someone please translate that into English?

Michell

Really? This is personal and it crosses the line!!!! I think TMZ should reconcider posting such invasive posts.

dovescry84

Did they even want to help him? Where is the urgency? Oh, my!!! I felt like they were trying to decide if they wanted sausage or pepperoni on their pizza.

Bpayne

Why does it make u download it just to hear it. I don't have room on my computer to be downloading stuff just to listen to it.. ya'll need to get it together tmz

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments