Lindsay Lohan

Safe And Sound

At Betty Ford ... For Now

5/3/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0503_lilo_betty_ford_getty_2
Lindsay Lohan is safely ensconced at the Betty Ford Center rehab facility in Rancho Mirage, CA ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Lindsay checked in late Thursday night ... barely dodging a looming arrest warrant.

We broke the story ... Lindsay has re-hired Shawn Holley, who then negotiated with Santa Monica City Attorney Terry White to make the deal that Betty Ford was an acceptable rehab joint.

It's ironic Lindsay is at Betty Ford -- you'll recall back in 2010 Lindsay got into an epic fight during her rehab stay with a staffer.  The police were called and civil lawsuits were filed.  It's amazing Betty Ford took her back.

We're told prosecutors will back off their promise to seek an arrest warrant today ... although they still have to get the judge to sign off on Betty Ford, but it looks like that will just be a formality.

Can Lindsay make it for 90 days?  Let's be serious.

HannahF

OT--our latest fire is in Glendale which is adjacent to the area where Maddy lives. I guess the smoke is visible where she lives---according to reports on the radio. Prayers to all in the fire zones. It's a tough thing. We've had to evacuate my parents twice in the last few years, A scary process.

Krista

BULLSH*T!! I'm a 25 year old class 6 felon FOR SPEEDING and never had any prior record... The "hell" I've been through as a result of this ordeal is unimaginable. And here I watch everyday Lohan get away with complete disregard for the law. Since when does the defendant chose their rehab AFTER an order has been placed?! I'm a CA native and this county has DISGUSTED me! They ARE favoring money and fame; if that was an average joe he/she would have been in PRISON a long time ago!

Laurie08

Obviously she had some last minute partying to do before checking in to rehab. I like Lindsay and hope that now that she is there she will get some help and turn her life around, but sadly I don't see it happening. She's not there because she wants to be, she's there because she has to be.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

End is near.thank god.just kill the bitch

Krista

seamus

Dina is out of hiding. She seems to be talking to everyone.

defyconvention

I'm so sick of her getting a pass. PLEASE get a judge that will lock this over-entitled bitch up so other young stars don't think they can get away with this behavior. If you or I did this we'd be in for 5 years. It's disgusting how celebrities can call the shots when they've broken the law. The judge should be ashamed.

Just Sayin

So tired of this crypt keeper looking little slut. I mean seriously. Who the hell cares?

LLsez

Dina Lohan On Lindsay’s Latest Rehab Stint: ‘This Will Be It’

“I am breathing and I will sleep very soundly,” Dina told Billy Bush and Kit Hoover, when asked about her 26-year-old headline-making daughter.

“It’s been great for Lindsay, we’re so happy and relieved she’s in a place and can heal,” Dina continued.

According to Dina, Lindsay has vowed to turn her life around for good.

“It will be it, Billy… this will be it. Lindsay is extremely upset leaving all of us, and we were as well,” she explained. “She said, ‘Mom this is not going to happen again. I’m not going to do this to you guys.’”

“Let’s hope this is it,” Billy said of Lindsay's 6th rehab trip. The starlet previously sought treatment there in 2010.

Suzy Q

According to the CNN article, MiLo is claiming Lindsay is "just settling in" her current rehab until she gets transferred to Lukins, the spa rehab that never takes away your phone or laptop.

I guess one of the Turbanators is paying for this.

The Big Bowowski

Looks like they're getting a handle on the Glendale fire. Damn thing took out my hiking trail but on the positive, no houses damaged so far and my Scholl canyon golf course is being spared for now. Air quality even here in DTLA is horrible though. Props to the firefighters...they've earned drinks on me tonight

t

My LiLo questions for today. Who is paying:

Shawn Holley to rep her?
a 90 day stay at Betty Ford?
Private plane flights to CA?
90 days worth of cigarettes, booze Adderell, spontaneous shopping trips?

Olivia3100

Is she still in?
Is she behaving?

DeeMaree

Tmz I must request you remove that WHO? Farrah girl right there>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
From that look on her face and position, fixing to well use you imagination. You guys make that second column nauseating as possible don't you.

Janero

UNBELIEVABLE...!!! WHERE IS THE JUSTICE SYSTEM HERE??? If this was any other person, they would have been locked up immediately! Who does she think she is deciding to go to a different facility after the court ordered her to go to a specific facility.??!! And then she has the balls to leave after 5 minutes!!1 This is a big joke to her and a slap in the face to millions of Americans who are harshly penalized for similar stunts. 6 times ordered to a rehab facility in 6 years...?? What a friggin joke!! The court needs to throw her ass into jail once and for all and leave her in there for good!!