Lindsay Lohan

Safe And Sound

At Betty Ford ... For Now

5/3/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0503_lilo_betty_ford_getty_2
Lindsay Lohan is safely ensconced at the Betty Ford Center rehab facility in Rancho Mirage, CA ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Lindsay checked in late Thursday night ... barely dodging a looming arrest warrant.

We broke the story ... Lindsay has re-hired Shawn Holley, who then negotiated with Santa Monica City Attorney Terry White to make the deal that Betty Ford was an acceptable rehab joint.

It's ironic Lindsay is at Betty Ford -- you'll recall back in 2010 Lindsay got into an epic fight during her rehab stay with a staffer.  The police were called and civil lawsuits were filed.  It's amazing Betty Ford took her back.

We're told prosecutors will back off their promise to seek an arrest warrant today ... although they still have to get the judge to sign off on Betty Ford, but it looks like that will just be a formality.

Can Lindsay make it for 90 days?  Let's be serious.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Lindsay Lohan is committed to turning her life around and wants to record public service announcements on the dangers of domestic violence, alcohol abuse and drunken driving, her attorney said Wednesday.
- February 27, 2013

Lindsay Lohan has hit rock bottom yet again and she knows it ... finally admitting her life has gone off the rails and she desperately needs professional help
- December 16, 2012

When asked what she would change about herself, she turned it around and said she'd rather change the public perception of her. She would much rather it be about her work than her personal troubles. She did admit, "I've put myself in positions where that was the bigger story."
- April 27, 2011

“I know that I’m a damn good actress, and it’s been my passion since I was a child, and I know that when I care about something I put 100 percent and more into it. And I know that in my past I was young and irresponsible—but that’s what growing up is. You learn from your mistakes.
- October 1, 2010

Adds Lohan, "I want the respect that I had when I was doing great movies. And if that takes not going out to a club at night, then so be it. It's not fun anyway. I don't care. It's the same thing every time."
- September 2, 2010

And on and on it goes. Lather, rinse.... oh wait, Linds doesn't bathe either.

Suzy Q

Does anyone know if the SoCal fires are affecting the air in East Hollywood or Santa Monica?

Joanne

Anyone else would have been thrown behind bars and this celebrity gets the royal treatment every time.

Black Dirt Goodness

Release the data hounds!!! Run, Seamus run!!! You have so much good sh*t ! I love it !!!

D

I know there is overcrowding in the SoCal jails and that Liho is a misdemeanor but the constant thumbing her nose has got to stop. I know it won't, but at least I can dream.

Black Dirt Goodness

Where's the AARP computer wizard, Mumfvck? She needs to hack yahoo solitaire . More her speed.

Jamoak

What a useless turd she is...

MrsTimberlake

I'm officially bored with this girl and the enabelers that surround her. This is beyond predictable.

Suzy Q

Ok......(rubbing hands together diabolically)

Q: When will Lindsay get her first insight into her rotten, selfish personality?

A: Never. But here's a quote for your Twitter account Lindsay, so you can pretend you learned something.

Mahatma Gandhi: 'Be the change that you wish to see in the world.',

Cindy

The guys at TMZ are going to use the hell out of their new word: ensconced.

HannahF

Look what I found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This person says Morningside was going to PAY Lindsay to go to their rehab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Milo was right about a kickback.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

The lying, stealing, sneakiness and drama. Oh I was talking about Jodi Arias, but there are so many similarities. I mean Lindsay didn't shoot anybody though, right? I wonder who killed that drug dealer back when Lindsay was making L&D? Her picture was thevlast thing on his phone.

Black Dirt Goodness

Where's Seamus and Bear?

Royal

I still hope, pray, i don´t know what, that Judge Dabney will not buy her ****. He hasn´t ruled in anything that happened. She violated her plea deal, period! I want her in jail so bad, she NEEDS this reality check. No cell phone, no laptop, no pool, or anything nice around her. This is the only way, she will hit rock bottom and finally see the mess she became!!!!
But let´s face it, she will skate again. She will be granted all her wishes and NOTHING will change.

Black Dirt Goodness

Everyone has skeletons. But which are the worst? That's what I'm here for. BWAHHAAHAA