Lindsay Lohan

Safe And Sound

At Betty Ford ... For Now

5/3/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0503_lilo_betty_ford_getty_2
Lindsay Lohan is safely ensconced at the Betty Ford Center rehab facility in Rancho Mirage, CA ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Lindsay checked in late Thursday night ... barely dodging a looming arrest warrant.

We broke the story ... Lindsay has re-hired Shawn Holley, who then negotiated with Santa Monica City Attorney Terry White to make the deal that Betty Ford was an acceptable rehab joint.

It's ironic Lindsay is at Betty Ford -- you'll recall back in 2010 Lindsay got into an epic fight during her rehab stay with a staffer.  The police were called and civil lawsuits were filed.  It's amazing Betty Ford took her back.

We're told prosecutors will back off their promise to seek an arrest warrant today ... although they still have to get the judge to sign off on Betty Ford, but it looks like that will just be a formality.

Can Lindsay make it for 90 days?  Let's be serious.

Grandma Cracker

Be sure to get your "feelings" journal done....reflection in the garden @ 8am, then group and AA....good times.........

JoJo

Actually mumra you did say you were many things...

JoJo

Mumra do you want to talk???

JoJo

Or would you rather be insulting to certain people?

JoJo

Does it make all the haters feel better to say your lives are better than Lindseys because you are all here??? I will be the first to admit I have had many bumps with my children...

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Let me know when we get to the next page. I'm not scrolling through that IDIOTS VF story again . . .

Mike1978

Let's celebrate! Lindsay is gone until August! And since she's out of the media spotlight, so are her parasitic parents! Woohoo! I was worried she'd get sent to jail, then be released in less than a week because of overcrowding, but this pretty much guarantees she'll be stuck for the full 90 days. And take it from me-- I've been to Betty Ford, and it is NO vacation. They don't put up with entitled celebs trying to call the shots- she will NOT be getting her Adderall, she has to use a payphone to make calls, and phone time is restricted. The program is rigidly structured, she doesn't get to call the shots, and the brat is going to be MISERABLE!

Reg

So I take it the bastard is safe and sound in the Luxury of BF ? For Now?!!!!

JoJo

What You Need to Know

What Is Cystic Fibrosis?

Cystic fibrosis is an inherited chronic disease that affects the lungs and digestive system of about 30,000 children and adults in the United States (70,000 worldwide). A defective gene and its protein product cause the body to produce unusually thick, sticky mucus that:
clogs the lungs and leads to life-threatening lung infections; and
obstructs the pancreas and stops natural enzymes from helping the body break down and absorb food.

In the 1950s, few children with cystic fibrosis lived to attend elementary school. Today, advances in research and medical treatments have further enhanced and extended life for children and adults with CF. Many people with the disease can now expect to live into their 30s, 40s and beyond.

Symptoms of Cystic Fibrosis

People with CF can have a variety of symptoms, including:
very salty-tasting skin;
persistent coughing, at times with phlegm;
frequent lung infections;
wheezing or shortness of breath;
poor growth/weight gain in spite of a good appetite; and
frequent greasy, bulky stools or difficulty in bowel movements.

Statistics
About 1,000 new cases of cystic fibrosis are diagnosed each year.
More than 70% of patients are diagnosed by age two.
More than 45% of the CF patient population is age 18 or older.
The predicted median age of survival for a person with CF is in the late 30s.

The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation

Since 1955, the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation has been the driving force behind the pursuit of a cure. Thanks to the dedication and financial backing of our supporters — patients, families and friends, clinicians, researchers, volunteers, individual donors, corporations and staff, we are making a difference.
Learn more about Testing for Cystic Fibrosis.
Explore all aspects of Living with CF at every stage of life.
See what Treatments are available and what’s in development

JADE

I have a son who has been in way more trouble than Lindsay Lohan has ever thought about being in and he has not ever stayed over night in a jail cell. He is a drug addict as is his girlfriend and the mother of his two beautiful girls of which I have custody. I have been following the gossip on this site about Lindsay Lohan and what the courts can and can not do hoping to get some answers as to why he always gets away with the things he does. I thought for awhile this latest thing with her might give me a reason to hope that my son would finally get help this time but as we can all see the justice system does not work the way we have always been told that it does. I guess that just like Lindsay, after six years he is going to get out of any kind of jail or real rehab again. I hope that the courts wake up and start handing out the punishment they say they are going to before it is too late for my son and for Lindsay. There is no doubt in my mind that if something isn't done about my son soon that he will end up dead from an overdose. As angry as Iam about what Lindsay does I really hope she gets the help needs soon also. I just doubt that it will ever come from the courts.

Cupcakes🌸

So tired of Lindsay Lohans stories you guys at tmz post on a daily basics. It's like a 100 a day! Its enough already!

bga

She should be dragged back to where she was sent in the first place. Just another case of celebs getting a free ride compared to the average person.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Is SMITTY drunk again? Isn't SULLIVANSPEWS the one with 'kids', the 'single mother'? MOTO VAjj is confusing his alters personalities again . . .

DeeMaree

Nite all. I have a busy day tomorrow. My oldest grandchild, grandson, graduates from college tomorrow. Yes I am a bit proud of him. He has grown into an amazing man.

Good riddance!

I post this on another older story and perhaps this is buried, but Huffington Post's Main Headline is about charging JP Morgan, "The Lindsay Lohan of Banks!!!
Yes people, Crackie is now the standard of graft and corruption!
Even more specifically:
"Lisa Lindsley is director of capital strategies at the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees, a shareholder that is also pushing the proposal to split the CEO and chairman roles. She said the number of legal and regulatory issues facing JPMorgan have turned the institution into the “Lindsay Lohan of banks.” "