Lindsay Lohan

Safe And Sound

At Betty Ford ... For Now

5/3/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0503_lilo_betty_ford_getty_2
Lindsay Lohan is safely ensconced at the Betty Ford Center rehab facility in Rancho Mirage, CA ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Lindsay checked in late Thursday night ... barely dodging a looming arrest warrant.

We broke the story ... Lindsay has re-hired Shawn Holley, who then negotiated with Santa Monica City Attorney Terry White to make the deal that Betty Ford was an acceptable rehab joint.

It's ironic Lindsay is at Betty Ford -- you'll recall back in 2010 Lindsay got into an epic fight during her rehab stay with a staffer.  The police were called and civil lawsuits were filed.  It's amazing Betty Ford took her back.

We're told prosecutors will back off their promise to seek an arrest warrant today ... although they still have to get the judge to sign off on Betty Ford, but it looks like that will just be a formality.

Can Lindsay make it for 90 days?  Let's be serious.

Jay

Sorry if my typing sucks.using phone due pad a broken I pad.

Jay

Tmz fix your mobile app it sucks.When you type the freaking screen scrolls up and down. WTF?

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

When did you have your first drink?
I was 17. Seventeen? BWHAHAHAHA
Did you like it?
No, I got really sick and Mum made me sleep with vomit still on me so I’d understand how it felt. I didn’t drink again throughout high school. I was too scared! Uh, Blohan wasn't LIVING with 'mum' at 17 and wasn't IN high school. BWHAHAHAHA

seamus

@ Jay do not worry about any typing mistakes apologize to no one-. Live like Lindsay -with no regrets then you to will be fabulous!

RF

Did anyone read the new Lindsay interview with Piers Morgan? Wow.

Vinsetta

I could go through each one of the Piers Morgan questions and decipher each lie for hours. Just like the NY TImes piece on her working on The Canyons. She is such a vile P.O.S. I so with the jewelry store owners would come and refute her shyt on here, as ONE example of a outright lie. Nobody saw all the tape. She offered them several hundred dollars in cash below the price and they refused and sticky fingers lifted it. And she's only done coke 4 times? Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me? The only thing I can think of that is good, is her NOT thinking she needs to be in rehab is pizzing her off being stuck in BF when she could be in a stall with a pale titty out doing a line.

Vinsetta

Lindz is so "hip" the way she reps New York, ala the Brooklyn Nets hat she wore into rehab. She's such a laughable joke. She is a fashionista I guess.

Vinsetta

She will do an interview with Piers Morgan, and print mind you b/c she knew it would be safe. She couldn't face longtime family friend Barbara Walters though. Lohan will never do an interview where she isn't aware of what will be asked and be prepared, to lie. Letterman totally caught her off her guard and she fvcking freaked, told HIM this wasn't in the pre interview (which Dave will not do) and took the questions out of his hand. Her interview on Late Show is the real deal. Ask her anything w/o prepared answers..errrrrrrrr, outright bullcrap.

Fluffy

Do they have rehab for compulsive lying?

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Tornado warning but the blimder still works mayweatherer fight tonight

Reg

Missed my hate checks while I was sleeping, thought I would pop in and grab a few to have with my coffee. Has she escaped yet?

HannahF

The Piers Morgan interview. WOW. These are my favorite parts:
."Constantly sending me to rehab is pointless." I would like to point out that her 2 trips to Betty Ford were HER IDEA/HER CHOICE. In 2010 she rushed into Betty Ford as a preemptive move to avoid going to jail. In 2013, the prosecutors offered jail time as part of the plea deal and Lindsay proposed and chose rehab instead.
Her punishment should be something that would "benefit me." Really? Are you fvcking kidding me?!? Rehab is supposed to help you be a better person which BENEFITS SOCIETY. It's punishment.
"When I was young I was accused of stealing a necklace. That was what--2 years ago?
They didn't show the real surveillance video to anyone. B!tch please! The police didn't see it. Shawn Holley didn't see it? If the video was exculpatory you know that Shawn would have had the charges dismissed in a heartbeat.
She does not show up late and behave badly. OMFG. Just give her space and don't call her every 5 seconds. Maybe people are hounding her because she's already 4 hours late.
That’s not to say that years from now I won’t have a glass of wine at a dinner, but I’d rather not drink and just focus on work. Bwahahahahahaha

Mumra the Ever Living

I can understand why Piers Morgan asked the questions he did. What I can't understand is how he was able to decipher what Lohan was saying while she had his dick in her mouth.

Reg

On a serious note, what is the status of the fire situation over there on the West Coast? Hope everyone is ok. Thinking of you.

pstar

Getting ready to take off for Paris. Planning to get s***faced upon arrival but I don't have an enabler. White flag yes- enabler no. Anybody have Mike or Dina's cell ? This is serious, I have no one to blame when I f*** up.

Previous 15 Comments | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments