Lindsay Lohan

Safe And Sound

At Betty Ford ... For Now

5/3/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0503_lilo_betty_ford_getty_2
Lindsay Lohan is safely ensconced at the Betty Ford Center rehab facility in Rancho Mirage, CA ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Lindsay checked in late Thursday night ... barely dodging a looming arrest warrant.

We broke the story ... Lindsay has re-hired Shawn Holley, who then negotiated with Santa Monica City Attorney Terry White to make the deal that Betty Ford was an acceptable rehab joint.

It's ironic Lindsay is at Betty Ford -- you'll recall back in 2010 Lindsay got into an epic fight during her rehab stay with a staffer.  The police were called and civil lawsuits were filed.  It's amazing Betty Ford took her back.

We're told prosecutors will back off their promise to seek an arrest warrant today ... although they still have to get the judge to sign off on Betty Ford, but it looks like that will just be a formality.

Can Lindsay make it for 90 days?  Let's be serious.

StarryStarryNight

i really think i saw a horse at the kentucky derby today that looks like pimpmama hohan. actually it was the horse's ass...

Mumra the Ever Living

I got really sick and Mum made me sleep with vomit still on me so I’d understand how it felt.
What DUIna didn't realize was that LoBlo love the feeling of waking covered in alcoholic bile so much that she decided to wake up covered in vomit every day since. I think she got her dates wrong though. Didn't that happen when she was around 14?

Hot Farts

<<<<<<<<<<<<

Jay

So I read it. What a load of crap. First time she ever did coke she was busted? Yeah ok. Second time she ever did coke she was busted? Yeah ok. Last time she ever did drugs was abit of pot last year? Yeah sure. She claims she doesn't like to drink then why did she go to.AA? She claims she is straight then why did she date a woman? She.claims she tried to pay for the necklace but the girl told her to return it next day then why A) did she not return it next day and B) plead out instead of going to trial if the surveillance tape cleared her? If rehab is pointless and they ask the same questions then why is she happy to be going? If she isn't an addict then why did she use cocaine while being drug tested?. Why did she admit to having a " disease" after the failed test went public? Why did she sneak out of rehab to drink if she doesnt like alcohol? Why has she aged 20 years over the course of 5 years? Why didn't Pierce ask any of these questions? Also as far as her claiming the judges believe the rumors about her being an addict what a joke. Maybe she.should stop getting arrested that way she wont have to see them.

LLsez

It's really too rich:

"I think there are other things I could do instead of going to a rehab centre that would benefit me more. The best thing they could do for me would be to make me go abroad to different countries and work with children."

Hot Farts

<<<<<<<<<<<<

Jay

Lindsay says the court sending her to rehab is pointless yet she chose rehab. She should go to jail then. If she isn't a junkie drunk then why is she always in trouble? Another missed q by Pierce. Lindsay wants the court to sentence her to go over seas to help kids but why does it have to be a sentence? Why doesn't she volunteer? Not like she has a job to worry about.

Hot Farts

LOOK AWAY! it will attempt to steal your soul (along with your watch)...like a Deatheater only it goes for the kill with it's hideous stare.
The beast is shifty beware. It can shape shift from charming ingenue to screaming double chinned shrew in seconds. While you believe it is locked up, it astrally projects from its body to wreak havoc on lives still...

with Piers Morgan...

First: My first drink was when I was 17
Immediately following: I didn't drink again throughout high school (she left high school at 17)

First: My friends and I would pretend to be drunk
Immediately following: I didnt go to high school parties

First: Some people take adderall to stay up
Then: Adderall calms me down
Then: I take trazedone to help me sleep
Then: I like to go out late with my friends

Jay

If she doesn't like to drink then why does her SCRAM go off whenever she wears one?

ilovegossip

Ahah... here is the proof that Michael never abused the kids. Poor Jill and Susan... they've been claiming for years that he abused them!

from the interview with Piers:

Was your dad ever physically abusive to you or your siblings?
Never me, but he threw a TV remote at my brother’s head. That was pretty scary.

Grandma Cracker

Wow, just read the interview. OMFG she is one sick puppy. She needs a 5150 and boy, talk about throwing her dad under the bus.....wonder if MILO has seen this yet? Just wow, and did he fall for it? WTF Piers?

ilovegossip

OMG... I just got done reading the Piers interview and what a friggin' joke!!! It's all BS. She thinks she should have been sent to other Countries to work with children as her punishment instead of jail or rehab!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE ACTUALLY SAID THAT!!!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Who's getting deleted on a Saturday night?

Vinsetta

She had to pull lie after lie after lie after lie after lie to make up for Letterman busting her ass on actual TV. She is so fvcked in the head. She MIGHT have a glass of wine a few years from now on dinner because she wants to focus on work? Are you fvcking kidding me? OH I can't wait to see how the next 89 days go. Did she get credit served for one day for checking in at 11:59?

scamalot

focus on work? how focused do you need to be workin the drive thru window? oh....do you want lies i mean fries with that? keep practicing it won't be long.

Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments