Lindsay Lohan

Safe And Sound

At Betty Ford ... For Now

5/3/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0503_lilo_betty_ford_getty_2
Lindsay Lohan is safely ensconced at the Betty Ford Center rehab facility in Rancho Mirage, CA ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Lindsay checked in late Thursday night ... barely dodging a looming arrest warrant.

We broke the story ... Lindsay has re-hired Shawn Holley, who then negotiated with Santa Monica City Attorney Terry White to make the deal that Betty Ford was an acceptable rehab joint.

It's ironic Lindsay is at Betty Ford -- you'll recall back in 2010 Lindsay got into an epic fight during her rehab stay with a staffer.  The police were called and civil lawsuits were filed.  It's amazing Betty Ford took her back.

We're told prosecutors will back off their promise to seek an arrest warrant today ... although they still have to get the judge to sign off on Betty Ford, but it looks like that will just be a formality.

Can Lindsay make it for 90 days?  Let's be serious.

Ellie G

"The best thing they could do for me would be to make me go abroad to different countries and work with children"

SPEACHLESS.

Reg

Lol!!!! That *Interview* with Piers Morgan was a nice bit of light fiction to read on a Sunday arvo.

Chief Gall

quick annoy in.....
Ahah... here is the proof that Michael never abused the kids. Poor Jill and Susan... they've been claiming for years that he abused them!

from the interview with Piers:

Was your dad ever physically abusive to you or your siblings?
Never me, but he threw a TV remote at my brother’s head. That was pretty scary.
I have no idea what Lindsay's pop did or did not do, but proof???? I thought you, and others, said the interview was total bs. Make up your 'minds'. LOL!!!!
quick annoy out..................

Dianne

she'll be smoking in her room and get all-day out furloughs by Monday. . what a joke, she's a joke, the criminal justice system is a joke.

janet

Lindsay Lohan, Dina Lohan, Michael Lohan are right on time. They need money.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Last hate 'check' anyone had was 3 hours ago and its now midnight PST. Can we safely assume he's either in an east or central time zone OR did the asylum shut off the computers for the night . . .?

Suzy Q

I just read the Piers Morgan fluff piece (thanks for posting it RF) and laughed myself silly.

Liars are interesting. I was at a fairly crowded store today and turned away from my shopping cart for a few minutes. When I looked around it I couldn't find it but there was this woman close by with a cart and she had a bunch of items in it.

So, I said (out loud) oh....someone took my shopping cart. Then I looked at this woman and said "Did you take it" and she looks me right in the eye and says "NO".

Then I saw the same kind of toothpaste I had put in MY cart with the stores ad over it (just like I did) underneath this bag she had on top of it.
and I pulled out the tooth past and said, "well, this is my toothpaste" and another woman nearby said "She took your cart", so the cart thief said nothing and took her stuff out and I got my cart back.

So many sociopaths in the world. Looked me right in the eye and lied.

These liars (like Lindsay) have no ethics or shame. It's astonishing.

Go get your own damn cart bitch.

Reg

Is Bitch face allowed to have her phone in there, is she allowed accsess to a computer?

BTDT

Didn't she sneak out and get drunk last time she was at Betty Ford.
Then they fired the staffer who caught her.
Betty Ford is a joke.
Just like the L.A. Courts.

Truthsquared

Everything has a price. And everyone. See ya in a week Lindsey.

Marvin

I've bee. Trapped inside a heart shaped box

Marvin

Dating a ex addict homegirl from eas L A

Marvin

So let's pray to the toothe fairy that lie ho doesn't go to flo rida

janet

Was that a joke?

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I just read that interview........still chuckling...freakin' bonehead.

Previous 15 Comments | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments