Lindsay Lohan

Safe And Sound

At Betty Ford ... For Now

5/3/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0503_lilo_betty_ford_getty_2
Lindsay Lohan is safely ensconced at the Betty Ford Center rehab facility in Rancho Mirage, CA ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Lindsay checked in late Thursday night ... barely dodging a looming arrest warrant.

We broke the story ... Lindsay has re-hired Shawn Holley, who then negotiated with Santa Monica City Attorney Terry White to make the deal that Betty Ford was an acceptable rehab joint.

It's ironic Lindsay is at Betty Ford -- you'll recall back in 2010 Lindsay got into an epic fight during her rehab stay with a staffer.  The police were called and civil lawsuits were filed.  It's amazing Betty Ford took her back.

We're told prosecutors will back off their promise to seek an arrest warrant today ... although they still have to get the judge to sign off on Betty Ford, but it looks like that will just be a formality.

Can Lindsay make it for 90 days?  Let's be serious.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

She said being on set is like therapy to her......she should be on every set. She needs lots of sets.

janet

Holy Christ, talk about fluff piece, no kidding. How much was Lohan paid for saying nothing new?

Lohans same old song and dance. Still nothing but a joke. How much was she paid for saying nothing?

Reg

Night all, catch you on the flip side.

Fluffy

"Constantly sending me to rehab is pointless. The first few times I was court-ordered to rehab it was like a joke, like killing time.” And I thought she said rehab is a blessing. I'm all confused now!

Mike

Somebody needs to slap the crap out of this brat. Her and Amanda Byrnes are on my die this year under 50 list.

Fluffy

She's only 26 and has accomplished all this mayhem already. Wow

seamus

Good morning everyone. I wonder is Lindsay quiet because she is detoxing or is she still high?

seamus

Happy Cinco de Mayo to our Mexican friends out there and to anyone else who wants to have an excuse to have a celebration.

seamus

I hate her.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

"i have only done cocaine 4 or 5 times today" more accurate and translated for lielo..now nicole at 30 is glamorizing coke to teens..

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

How many lies did she get caught in during the interview? Theres pics of her shooting smack and she has thr balls to say she never did it..damn her fans are fcking stupid..even jill666 says its ok to lie

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

What is this world coming to when you have Lindsay Lohan running the show, I asks ya.

LISA

Well, I read the Piers interview. This clearly shows Lindsay is, at the very least, a delusional, pathological liar. Her answers in this interview, along with her past behavior, are quite indicative of someone with Borderline and Narcissistic Personality Disorders (or one full blown disorder with traits of the other).

I don’t think Piers believed a word she said. I think he did her a great service by not interrupting or calling her out on anything. Perhaps he knew that was the only way for the world to see what was really going on in her head?

Feeling entitled to do as she pleases, believing she is a huge movie star, stealing, assaulting people, driving intoxicated, lying, using people and blaming others when she is caught doing something wrong or illegal without even a drop of self blame or empathy? Classic Narcissistic PD traits.

Feeling the need to be with people (hates to be alone), creating chaos and drama all the time, sobbing, begging and pleading to get her way, refusing to let go of relationships that are clearly over and self medicating with drugs and booze to stop the emotional turmoil inside her head? Classic Borderline PD traits.

I know Lindsay needs to stop the drugs and booze, but she’ll just start right back up again if she doesn’t deal with her underlying ‘issues’ (personality disorders). I think Shawn Holley knows Lindsay has these ‘issues’, and probably sees this as an opportunity for Lindsay to get the proper help. I’m expecting Shawn will find an In-Patient Treatment Centre that will be able to treat her personality disorders, as well as her drug and alcohol addictions. There is no pill or cure, but three months or intense in-patient treatment followed by long-term psychotherapy can help manage her symptoms.

wllharrington

This is what happens when law enforcement officials are threatened , bribed, coerced by those with money and power. Lohan has escaped justice again.

Ellie G

Well crap! I would have been early for work today but they kept calling me every 5 seconds and it made me nervous so I was 4 hours late.

Not my fault!!

Previous 15 Comments | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments