Reese Witherspoon

You Be the Judge

5/4/2013 11:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

VideoLaunchThe Reese Witherspoon dash cam arrest video was definitely the most entertaining footage so far in 2013. But was it revealing? We gotta ask ...

0504_reese_arrest_video_hubby

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Meow

Jeez TMZ let it rest!

joanna

driving under the influence is bad all around but one positive thing i have noticed is reese never cussed. nothing got bleeped out considering she's drunk.

cobrazombie

I talk sh*t too when I've been drinking. Who doesn't? But they sure were dumbasses for not catching a cab instead of driving home. Now they are immortalized on cop cam.

SensibleSense

He should have patted her down for illegal drugs.

Pete

u half r.e.t.a.r.d.s. and sure beating this story to death

Kabala

She is still a talented actress no matter what bonehead thing she does.

Pablo

I might have acted over board with a cop when I was 19. At this point, I wish she had just cooperated because drunk driving is a real problem. I understand getting stupid when drinking because that's what folks do. She's probably an upstanding professional at work and this shouldn't count against her too much.

Petesbabe

Though drinking sometimes bring out truths it usually brings out panic and lies. As a cop who deals with college students most of the time most of what they do must be taken with a grain of salt. That is up until they are clearly DUI or physically causing problems to obstruct the case/ arrest. What I like is when they take responsibility for their actions. Stuff happens, own it.

CHANLEN

Recall the movie Freeway? Reese is a bad ass and will always hold a special place in my heart for that film. This confirms that Reese holds it down in real life - don't be ashamed Reese, you are my hero and will always be America's sweetheart. My favorite part of Freeway was when they flashed Reese's mugshot with the thumbs up.

Maria

I think she is justified being angry and everything she said was absolutely accurate. She had the right to come out of the car, especially to see what was going on with her husband. She was in no way obstructing justice. I know she was afraid of getting arrested because of her celebrity status, but she is not wrong when it comes to the actual charge and arrest. I am also disgusted that her husband did not back her up. Why the heck did he apologize for her, she was just exorcizing her rights. I love her even more for standing up for herself and her rights, I believe she felt obligated to apologize yet I hope she still believes in herself and that she was the right one in this situation.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5