Zeppelin's Robert Plant

Help! I'm Being Harassed

By a Delusional Fan

5/5/2013 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0503-robert-plant-getty
Led Zeppelin
legend Robert Plant says a delusional, love-struck, female fan is a threat to his safety ... and he just got a temporary restraining order to keep her as far away as possible.

It's pretty nuts ... in docs Robert says Alysson Billings has been harassing him for three years -- all because she believes they're in a relationship ... even though he's never met her.

Specifically, Robert says Alysson leaves hotel keys for him, sends flowers, random packages and constantly shows up to his concerts all over the world.

But it gets worse ... Robert says ever since he started dating his new girlfriend, Patty Griffin, Alysson's obsession has taken a dark turn ... sending him increasingly threatening messages:

-- "Your betrayal with another woman still stabs my mind."

-- "She's got you so p***y whooped and henpecked, it makes me want to puke ... and I'm telling you that rotten crotch is ruining you."

-- "This woman is literally evil for you and your life ... you are about to fall for that dirty old crotch. And I'm not joking, I cannot, will not, shall not live this way anymore."

Robert says he even hired a security assessment team -- and they agreed he is in danger.

Ozzie X

wow aging sucks.

antigirlygirl

She probably got high off of Kashmir. Run, Robert, run!

Vegas mommy

WTF happened to Robert Plant?!? Holy Moly age, drugs, and alcohol not a good mix!!

BB not bb

Remember when people used to have secret admirers who left them little gifts and cards, maybe even left them on the front step after ringing the bell and running? Remember when girls used to try to tear the clothes of the Beatles and throw underwear on the stage and try to get into musicians hotel rooms? That was just called part of the fan craze and people thought it was cute.

Now it is like all the stars are hyper paranoid over someone haveing a crush on them and wanting attention. I feel like we live in an emotionally ever more sterile world. Everything has to follow a certain paradigm or it is considered unfathomable.

I think this lady just has some high hopes that she doesn't know how to fulfill. He should just deal with it himself and let her know that he appreciates having a fan but has other interests for dating.

Why is that so hard? If you are such a big and bad rock and roller, why do you need the police to handle a lovesick old woman for you?

Azi

I'm not a celebrity or famous, but I've been stalked by 3 different women in my life and it isn't fun. I had to take job transfers and secretly move to other cities to rid myself of these nut jobs. Meanwhile, Robert Plant can't shake this wacko, even when performing in other countries. if she is willing to go to that extreme, then she is a danger.

Bill Leslie

He looks horrible - getting old svkcs.

Meme Jones

Jealous much BB

Meme Jones

I mean bb

bjay

John Lennon, george Harrison, Monica Seles, Rebecca Schafer are just 4 celebrities off the top of my head that were stabbed or killed by crazy fans. Paranoid? I think not.

Nunyas

Must be overreacting

Fat Matt

Y'sure that's Robert Plant and not George Carlin?..

JrzGrl

Wow TMZ- didn't have a better pic than that? Jeez.

Anthony

First of all, leave it to the losers at TMZ to find maybe the worst picture of the guy to put in the story. Not that it matters because he is 25 years past the time when girls everywhere were getting stuck to their chairs whenever he walked in. That being said I can't blame him for taking this seriously. There are a lot of nuts out there.

mr.howell

Robert looks like the paranoid one from this photo!..I think he needs to retire!.. time for 'strait jacket bingo'!..hello!.

Carl

I was going to comment on how he looks terrible and hasn't aged well, then I saw the picture of Lil' Flip in the story below this one. Plant looks fantastic compared to that.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments