Lindsay Lohan

Not a Big Cocaine Fan

But Loves Ecstasy

5/5/2013 7:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0505_lindsay_lohan_tmzLindsay Lohan claims she isn't a big drinker and has only done cocaine "maybe four or five" times ... but boy does she love herself some ecstasy.

Lohan sat down with Piers Morgan late last month for an interview that just appeared in the Daily Mail and if you believe her ... we're all crazy, because she doesn't really have a drug or alcohol problem.

Here are the highlights:

-- She got advice about controlling her drinking from Heath Ledger. He told her he had given up drinking for a full year so she took his advice. She says she has no prob giving up alcohol.

-- She hasn't taken a drug (other than her prescriptions) in a year.

-- She's not an alcoholic and can give up drinking.

-- She's taken cocaine "maybe 4 or 5 times in my life."

-- She likes ecstasy better than other drugs.

-- She does not think she needs to be in lockdown rehab for three months.

-- She thinks rehab will be good for her because it gives people time to just be by themselves.

-- She's straight.

-- She calls Dina "mum."

So we gotta ask ...

truthteller

Im gonna sue u tmz for using my name .I want 20million squid for defamation of my name , terribly hurt feelings , time of work for stress, physical battery, etc etc etc .loopy lohans lawyer has agreed to take on my case so watch it tmz cos i.ll get away with it .start countin my money please !!!lol

Marilyn

Question-
Do you even count day 1 of sobriety if you are taking Adderall?

jim

I'm a 25 year recovering alcoholic. I wish Ms. Lohan could hear the waves of derisive laughter from across the country to her "I can quit any time" statement. Then do!
She's not an addict of any kind, and she's entering treatment so she can be by herself? I did 30 days in 1990, and I can tell you it's not about being by yourself. It's about having your thinking challenged. In fact, we were not allowed to be alone except at bed time.
A post on TMZ a couple of weeks ago leads me to think she may be an adderol addict, as well. It is an amphetamine, and more addictive than either alcohol or cocaine.
Lindsay still labors under the "illusion of control". She will never get better - ever - until she accepts that she is not.
Does anyone else think she looks like she's 40?

Pierre1980

How much coke will she do at Betty ford?

Physical Graffiti

"She's not an alcoholic and can give up drinking" Um, yeah, that's what every one of them say...

"She does not think she needs to be in lockdown rehab for three months" She's right...needs to be more like a year.

Cricket

Seriously she isn't the first rehabber to deny she needs to be in rehab. She lies frequently, so it isn't a stretch to say she rarely uses. Classic addiction : no problem, rarely take drugs, when taken it's mild and socially. Ugh.

SureThing

Well, that explains why her urine test come out clean since ectasy (like most designer drugs) is out of the system within 1 or 2.

SureThing

As I figured already, mom was an equally horrible parent just like the dad. Letting your child sleep in vomit? Wow, what a great disciplinary intervention..proved by seeing wha lot of good that did.

Marilyn

She did NOT have hit rock bottom yet for her to change.
Most people think she is very low now but she doesn't.

seamus

MDMA (3,4-methylenedioxy-methamphetamine), popularly known as ecstasy, is a synthetic, psychoactive drug that has similarities to both the stimulant amphetamine and the hallucinogen mescaline. It produces feelings of increased energy, euphoria, emotional warmth and empathy toward others, and distortions in sensory and time perception.

Where is her emotional warmth and empathy when she is punching gypsies and running people over with someone else's car?

watson387

But what about meth?

SureThing

If she actually stays sober for 90 days, she's at major risk for a lethal overdose (when released) as she has no investment in remaining sober.

SureThing

Lohan is rarely loose lipped in interviews. She acted and looked like she on something.

SureThing

Lohan simply confirms in this interviews that she's poly-substance dependent aka a multi-drug addict.

laura

Lindsay Lohan, August 2007: "It is clear to me that my life has become completely unmanageable because I am addicted to drugs and alcohol." Sooo, does she not remember the stuff she says or think no statements she puts out are do***ented? How can one person digress so much in 6 years? You're supposed to get more mature with age....not the opposite. There is something seriously wrong with her, she's a pathological liar among other things...she is so frustrating, I just want to slap her in the face and tell her to wake up.