Reese Witherspoon

An American Citizen

Who LOVES Cops

5/5/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0505_reese_witherspoon_splashReese Witherspoon is clearly over the fact that an Atlanta cop obstructed her justice, because she showed up at LAX last night -- which is on American soil --  sporting an Atlanta PD hat.

That hat is beyond.

VideoLaunch

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Wah wah

If I were famous and drunk, I would have said the same thing! Maybe worst. This chick ain't no Lindsay lohan, give her a break.

mr.howell

I see a 'divorce' in her future!..within the next 2 years..he'll blame her and she'll blame him..they'll star having 'even more' issues about everything..happens all the time in hollywood!.

Jen

That's just a little bit much.

awesomewave

Free ball cap with every DUI.

LIVNLRN19

OK TMZ ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. YOU HAVE BEEN MILKING THIS STORY SINCE HER ARREST. GIVE IT A REST. SHE APOLOGIZED. WHAT THE F(*&(*K MORE DO YOU WANT FROM REESE????????

BB not bb

I like the movies that I have seen her in and I like her in them, except for maybe one that I can think of. I think she lets that image get to her head that she comes off so cute and nice in movies. She thinks her real life is all about her image also.

I think she is bending over backwards to fix her image with the cops. She wants to act like she is just some innocent good girl who would never act up or act arrogant. I don't think she is some big fan of the cops the way she talked down to them.

She should get real with her own life and stop worrying what people think of her. No one is perfect anyway. I always new she was a little image obsessed. That is what she tried to play off on the cop.

She kind of reminds me a little of a Nazi type. Like where did she come up with the name Ava for her kid?

BB not bb

I think it is funny at the end where the cop said, "I tried", and then her husband says, "I had nothing to do with that," and then the cop says, "I know." The husband is like totally embarrassed.

She does some like one of those clueless characters in her movies. She seemed like Elle in Legally Blonde. I guess pushy and naive works better in movies.

She made it sound like she was defending America and American soil like some patriot. Maybe her husband is so disgusted with her that she is doing all of this overcompensating to make it up to him.

Dawn

She was obnoxious.

Rod

Reese tries to put a Lid on this whole fiasco!

DOROTHY

Maybe they should arrest her again.....for impersonating a police officers....or do they just hands those caps out to everyone.You would think that she would just want this thing to just die-down....but no...she edge it on....think different about this young lady now...driving drunk ..no-one was killed....learn a lesson...and put this behind you...someone is not getting that...MADD where are you....People would think different if they had hit an on coming car with a pregnant woman in there and mother and baby were killed....

Dom The Mover

just let it Die already

dee

Lol at her trolling. TMZ really loves sticking it to people. Somehow the Kardashians are able to escape that treatment. Gee..wonder how.

Elizabeth

Reeses's husband is blaming her for her arrest which is rightfully so- I see another divorce in Reeses's future!

smarmy joe

No matter how drunk you are, its easy to remember the golden rule: be polite to cops. You stand a much better chance of being treated with respect when you speak to a cop with respect.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8