Tanning Mom

Releases a Pop Song

WHY WHY WHY?

5/5/2013 12:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

050513_tan_mom_song_launchJust when you thought looking at "Tanning Mom" Patricia Krentcil was the worst thing you could put yourself through -- TMZ has now obtained a snippet of her new song ... which will do for your ears what these photos did to your eyes.

The song, called "It's Tan Mom," will come out in iTunes on Monday morning. We're told Krentcil figured if Octomom could release a song, she could do one better.

We dare you to listen.

Seriously, WE DARE YOU.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

David

Why bother listen to that sh*t?

Perky

It's Grammy-worthy at least.

kells

No one is going to listen to that.. Tmz Is the only place that reports on this nutcase anyway. No one cares about her. It's not even entertaining its just sad.

Googie

Can we please roundup Tan Mom, Octo Mom, Farah Abraham, Loca Lohan, Dina Lohan & other crazies & send the whole bunch to a place in the desert. No, not Vegas, build a fortress & house them away from society.

Annie

I will pass, say what you will :P

Xteven

Where can I download this song?

Jason

First I was blinded by the HIDEOUS nude photo's of the Tan Eye Cancer now my ears have been seriously damaged by the absolutely horrible screeching voice of this loser...SERIOUSLY when will her 15 minutes END? Has anyone told to just shut up and disappear already as she is a monumental embarrassment to her family?
As bad as talentless Snooki.

wow

why do you do this to us out here.. ... she is crap and i am being sooo very kind.. she is **** total ... from to back everything she does and puts out there..rehab is something ,,, she is one of the nastest things ever.. she is worse then mama june and her folds of fat.. please stop putting her stuff on your site.. you are better then that.. really you are...

wow

john talone

I TOOK YOUR DARE,WHAT A MISTAKE THAT WAS.15 SECONDS WAS ENOUGH.SHE IS A BAD MOM AND A BAD PERSON

rey

Hawt!!!

ANNIE24

Why did I listen to that? I have no one to blame but myself.

Wow ...

I also took your dare TMZ. I can't stop laughing now. Thank you!!!

JiLL1

Another train wreck looking to extend her 15 minutes,

jewelgrl

I just threw up a little.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments