Joe Francis

Convicted

In Female Assault Case

5/7/2013 12:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0424-joe-francis-girls-gone-wild-tmz
"Girls Gone Wild" founder Joe Francis has just been found guilty of assault -- and a slew of other charges -- after attacking a woman in his Hollywood mansion back in 2011.

The L.A. City Attorney just made the announcement ... Francis was convicted on five charges total, including assault, three counts of false imprisonment, and one count of dissuading a witness from reporting.

Francis was charged back in 2011 after three women accused him of taking them to his Hollywood home -- following a night out -- and refusing to let them leave. He was also accused of attacking one of the women, choke-slamming her head into his tile floor.

Francis faces up to 5 years in jail. A sentencing scheduling hearing is set for this week.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Nancy

This guy is one of the biggest creeps out there...

S

He's a tweaker, I went to a meeting at his office around 1pm two years ago on a production deal. He was totally Coked Up, Wired to the Max and was on the phone the whole time I was there talking to a friend about some chick that was talking to news outlets about a party at his house, that she was a bitch. He kept this up for 10 minutes while I was sitting at his desk, waiting for the meeting, I pointed at my phone, line I had a message, I got up and left the room and never went back. I never have been to a meeting or seen anything like that, the guys a dick

vodka

He should have hired Shawn Holley.

Rationalist

This guy is the BIGGEST d bag and that is independent of his "GGW films". He's close friends with the Trashians and so is OJ. Go figure

Kookla

This guy is as low class as it can possibly get. He's also a good friend of kardashians

NYCBlackMan

YES..............send that TRASH to jail with the other animals! PRONTO!

ragu4u

I hope Joe gets a taste of "Gay Cons Gone Wild" in the slammer.

Queen.of.the.Obvious

I haven't followed this story so I'm not clear on any details. But logic would tell me that it's time for young women to learn that all bets are off when you agree to let a guy take you to his place after a night of partying. What exactly did these girls think was gonna happen after going home with the founder of GGW after they partied with him that night? Did they think they were going over there to eat popcorn and watch Mike & Molly? Like I said, I have no idea about the deets of this story, but it's hard to feel sorry for dumb sluts who agreed to be taken to his house in the first place....

truthteller

Squeal like a pig boy !! Woman beating tosser!!

HellNaw

Watch them give this bastard house arrest lmao...... In a mansion lol

PDQ

Did he bitch-slap her? I always got a gay vibe from him!

Gloryg7

Dude.... Has your mom disowned you yet? Ugh Pig!

sirklza

Publicity stunt for New Felon's Gone Wild series where Joe takes it in his arse..

Killshot

I am sure he will find some buddies in jail that were screwed over by him from all of his Credit Card Slamming in years past.

Linda McCarty

He's s***. Leave him in jail. Rid the world of him.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6