Patrick Schwarzenegger

DUMB ICE

Threw Cubes at Club DJ

5/6/2013 10:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0506_Patrick-Schwarzenegger_tmz_4Patrick Schwarzenegger used a FAKE ID to get into a Hollywood club this weekend ... and was only kicked out after he pelted the house DJ with ice cubes ... sources connected to the club tell TMZ.

We're told ... Arnold's kid -- who's only 19 years old -- used someone else's driver's license to get past the bouncers at The Sayers Club in L.A. on Saturday night ... and it worked.

But once he was inside, we're told Patrick was a total pain in the ass.

Sources tell us Patrick was rowdy and obnoxious ... and at one point, he began throwing ice cubes at the DJ. (His father did play Mr. Freeze, after all).

Once the ice began to fly, we're told club honchos recognized Patrick -- realized he was underage -- and kicked him out ASAP.

After he got the boot, TMZ shot footage of Patrick ranting about wanting to beat up the DJ.

Patrick wasn't arrested -- but using a fake ID is a misdemeanor in California, punishable by up to a year in jail and a $1,000 fine.

His father probably knew that already ... since, you know, he was the governor.

Multiple attempts to reach Patrick were unsuccessful.

sdwood

He may have a hard time becoming president someday with this behind him. Oh my.

MimiDunn

My mom used to call that kids s**T

Barry Englin

hollywood offspring...what did you expect!

lonestarlady36

It's all Taylor's fault. . . .

J

I guess he just thought he was SCHWARZENEGGER that gave him the right to throw ice cubes. If it was any other persons son he would be in jail. Here we go again.

Barry Englin

hollywood offspring...what did you expect!

Liz Klein

Like father, like son, two idiots

Liz Klein

Like father, like son, Dumb and Dummer. They think because they're celebrities everything will be just an excuse... two idiots

Robert

Now repeat in Schwarzenegger voice. "I am a douchbag"!!!

kiki

yeah ! SO WHO GAVE ORDERS FOR NAVY SEALS TO STAND DOWN?? HILLBILLY CLINTON? MOST LIKELY.
WHERE WAS BO WHEN THE 4 AMERICAN MEN WERE UNDER SEIGE FOR 8 HRS WHERE WAS OUR PRESIDENT? WHY DIDNT HE HELP THEM
OH YEAH HE WAS IN VEGAS WITH DIRTBAG FRIENDS . IMPEACH NOW.

Pnut

Hope they find out why he behaved like that. Is that out of the Norm or what? As for his features, he's like both of them I think but more so his mother.
Just what I myself think. ; )

SALLY

...C'mon Arnie, we all know YOU are a SNEAKY (immoral) parent, but Maria's JOB was mostly to raise and DISCIPLINE her children. . Maria get off YOUR 'Spoiled,' Pampered buttocks and do some BETTER PARENTING!!!! . .What the heck did YOU teach your son all these years ?????? . .I raised TWO VERY successful kids w/ very little money and a GOOFY-dumb husband. . .My kids are reeeeeally something to be PROUD of !!!! . I did my job.

SALLY

SALLY

Encouraged

When he got kicked out did he say "I'll be back"?