P!nk

'KISS MY ASS'

I Didn't Fake Sick to Get Out of U.K. Concert

5/6/2013 11:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0506_pink_getty
P!nk
has a message to all the haters who claim she faked sick to get out of a performance in England -- "KINDLY KISS MY ASS!!"

Ever since P!nk pulled out of her April 22nd show in Birmingham, certain "fans" called BS on the singer's sick excuse ... and insinuated she doesn't really care about her U.K. fans.

But today, P!nk fired back via an open letter on her website ... saying, "I am a human being, therefore I am able to catch illness. It is beyond my control -- and I can't apologize for that."

"And you know what I've been performing through the last week? ROTA virus. Look it up. I challenge any one of you to do what I do while sick with that. You couldn't do it."

FYI -- Rotavirus is no joke. According to the Center for Disease Control, rotavirus causes "severe watery diarrhea, often with vomiting, fever, and abdominal pain."

P!nk actually concludes her letter by apologizing to her "loyal and understanding fans" ... saying, "I am so so sorry if I've hurt you in any way."

"For the rest of you," Pink adds, "Kindly kiss my entire almost back to healthy ass."

LadySnarfington

Tough, indeed. She didn't call off any concerts during her gender reassignment surgery so she must truly be sick!

Mason

I'd kiss her ass.

mr.howell

I wouldn't cross a STREET to watch her perform!..can't stand her!,too much attitude!..that's the issue I have with her!..'Pink stinks' in my opinion!..uuhh.

kat40

Lol good for her

superchicken

This woman is tougher than a $5 steak at Dennys.

BB not bb

She comes off as a crude person. She looks like one of those girls who is always looking for a conflict with someone minding their own business. She seems so unpersonable, I am not sure how she can be a good entertainer. She doesn't seem to have much graciousness to her.

She acts like someone who is out on work release or wishes they were.

D-INCARNATION

Connect the dots

sunshinerad

That's a lesbo.

EatMe

But Pink sure does fake being an 'animal rights activist' when she endorses and models for 'Covergirl', a brand notorious for torturing lab animals to bring us pretty colors for our faces. Hipocrite!

Grumpy

One less boring Pink show with her pretending to be some bouncing thing gymnast. Sick of it already. Bouncy bouncy bouncy....weeeeeeee!

Obvious justice

Pink is a great performer and talented singer . She is a true real artist not like trashy spears who fakes her way by lip singing every time on all her so called concerts

Areader

Good for you P!nk!

Jay

She is one UGLY female, she's got to have some balls down there too, manly, ugh, gross. The freak hair and makeup don't help, her poor kid, Her mom's face probably scares the heck out if the poor kid, eeeek.

atomk12

Okay, I will kiss Pink's ass.

Meyersmedley

She needs to start acting like a lady. This hard ass image she's portraying is old.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments