Charles Ramsey

Our Kinda Hero ...

Funny As Hell

5/7/2013 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

050713_hero_launch
Charles Ramsey -- the Cleveland man who helped free 3 missing women -- is the best kind of hero ... the kind that saves lives, and makes you laugh your ass off.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Just_Me

He is hilarious!! He is the REAL hero in this story!

tgrfan42069

im curious as to what the cops were doing.they reporting that the cops had been called about naked girl in the back yard yet took it not serious at all.and when the cops would go over they would knock and no one would answer the door.at some point you would think they would decide to knock the door down.looking at the neighborhood it doesnt look that nice.which leads me to wonder did they even care considering the location.had this been an upper class neighborhood they would have done something sooner.

user007

R we sure that isn't Katt William's daddy? lol

nisiek

Love Him! Fearless and honest and genuinely real why can't there be more like him!

Curel

anyone remember Enter the Dragon? He looks like Sho Gun.

static

There's no way in hell he didn't know what was going on.

HfromDublin

Living legend!! But let's not forget Angel Cordero he rescued them too. Well done to both

HumanNature

THANK YOU CHARLES RAMSEY!!!!!!

FOR BEING THERE!!!!!!!

Ali

I felt kind of bad laughing when the situation was so dire, but he really did help to lighten the mood a bit and make me happy that she chose the right man to run to. And, he did step up, so I'm a fan of his now. Plus, finally, it was a happy ending for all except the moron creeps that kidnapped the girls. Glad they will get a special little piece of hell in the prison shower.

Reese

He is awesome! He made my day. His honesty and play by play of his day.

Ali

I want to see him have his own Bravo Reality Show. I really do. He deserves it and it would be a hoot to watch him.

Sticks

Did anybody notice what the biker guy's patches say on the back of his vest?

Sticks

Check out the biker guy in the vest when he turns around. Two patches stand out. They have such hilarious jokes on them as “I’d tell you about my d***, but it’s a Looonnnng story” and “I may not be Mr. Right, but I’ll f*** you till he gets there.”

psycho nurse

I was tripping when I saw the news broadcast...all the men standing around looked like bad news, including Mr. Ramsey. Turns out the man is a hero! Just goes to show that you can't always judge a book by its cover. Well done sir! My hat is off to you :)

LADiva

omg he is too funny...now this is someone worth bragging about tm...he's a hero and a comedian ...God Bless him and the victims

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments