Charlie/Brooke Twins

SHOCKING REPORT

In Court

5/7/2013 12:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

050713_charlie_sheen_launch
Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards were in court today as the judge pored over what sources say is a shocking report about conditions in Brooke Mueller's home ... TMZ has learned.

As you know ... Brooke is in rehab again after falling off the wagon, and the L.A. County Dept. of Children and Family Services was alarmed enough to take Bob and Max and place them in the care of Charlie's ex-wife, Denise Richards.

0507-bob-max-sheen-inf
The 4-year-old twins were also in court -- along with Brooke's attorneys Lori Howe and Angela di Donato, and Charlie's attorneys Mark Gross and Elise Greenberg.

In court, we're told the judge maintained the status quo, allowing Denise to keep the kids for now.

The real question -- will the judge give the children back to Brooke when she leaves rehab, or is the handwriting on the wall that she just can't kick the habit?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

bea

Spent time with Martin and Emilio Sheen while they go to Notre Dame. Wish Charlie would find religion and join them. Your article should reveal that Charlie Sheen did not get custody either. Denise Richards should file for full custody of all of them. Way to go Denise. Stay the course for the best interest of the children.

DuckfaceJones

I doubt Brook wants her kids back. Let's be honest here.

Milehigh

Must be real bad if kids are taken away even though she has nanny's raising them.

Sunset

Not as shocking as all the hemorrhoids Harvey has.

Wash. Hts. Girl

I think Brooke should move in with Octomom...now that is halfway shocking (not)

It Be Me..

I sadly have seen many a mother lose their children to adoption due to chronic relapse and Brooke Mueller is no different she is being given special treatment by DCFS because the father is a Celebrity This is Lindsay Lohan all over again but this involves young children .

needaname

What is shocking ?

CrystalT

Where is Charlie?

anazita

Brooke should definetely lose custody.

Quiet

hope denise had her lawyer in court today to get some child support for her exhusbands second ex wifes kids.. if charlie cant raise his own sons than i hope he paying denise to.

Comanchegurl

Denise is a saint. Does anyone remember Brooke made a point to get as much child support as Denise. I hope Denise gets it all now!

Ava

I knew this crazy bitch way back in the day. The has been a serious drug addict and has serious psychological problems. he couldn't even take care of her dogs running around pooping all over her Hollywood apt back in the late 90's in Hollywood. This girl worked as a high price hooker when her parents cut her off or she blew through her $10,000 month allowance to just stay out of Florida and away from them! She is in no shape to take care of herself let alone her kids. I'm not a fan of Denise, but at least she seems to be a good mother and take care of not only her kids, but Brooke's.

maggie63

The word pour spelled that way is to pour water. Pore spelled this way is to read through do***ents

Hollander

My being asked to waive my 5th in family court because a stated somebody was a dead man walking, professionally speaking .It would seem I know what I’m doing as David J. Glass Ph.D. is now hobbled from abusing any more families and a judge who asks me if I wished merry Christmas to a Jewish Lawyer as a hateful gesture seems to be setting me up for something, especially since you had received notices mailed to your residence disclosing that David Glass would be on vacation during the “Christmas holidays”.
Yet you Ken are a longtime Jewish friend and my father spent weeks in a cattle car on his way to Stalag IVIII in Poland.
Was it not the Nazis who first separated children from parents?
And then when I request the transcript from that hearing, I pay for it I and then get not the original but a copy and my money order is handed back to me and no one will say who was given the original?
Lj says to me at age of 6 when I tell her mom loves her and will always be in her life
She state’s to me …“She’s going to live a lot; she’s never going to die?”
What is this child going to hold her mother responsible for and by what means will she do so?
The enabling of conflict by those who seek to gain financially is simply evil and no different from an arms dealer who supplies both sides .The killing of life be it on an emotional ,intellectual, financial, mental, spiritual and /a or physical level is a death and no different from actually using a mechanical device. Too knowingly do so to children whose spirit is pure is inherently foul.

To surmise IMHO the individuals and associated firms in our cases are only the tip of the iceberg.
Michael J Kretzmer. David J.Glass Ph.d, Lori Darakjian, Elise Greenberg of Carlson & Greenberg , Psychologist Angus Strachan Ph.d of Lund & Strachan ,FMBK Law , Kolodny & Anteau represent a blight upon what was once a noble profession .
Please get back to me with your thoughts, I am thinking about copying this letter and the letter of 2-12-2012 to the California Attorney General.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5