Lindsay Lohan

Settles Beef w/ Paparazzo

Over Squashed Foot

5/7/2013 2:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0507-lindsay-lohan-tmzIt's a miracle ... Lindsay Lohan actually made one of her many legal problems go away ... settling a lawsuit outside of court with the paparazzo who claimed she and her assistant ran over his foot.

As TMZ previously reported, Lilo was sued by Grigor Balyan way back in 2010. The photog claimed LiLo's assistant, under LL's direction and while driving LL's car, ran over his foot as he attempted to film them leaving an L.A. nightclub. He said he suffered orthopedic and neurologic injuries.

The case has been dragging on for years ... and to make matters worse LiLo blew off a deposition last month in L.A. ... making it appear like there was no end in sight.

Until now ... according to court docs LiLo and Grigor struck a deal outside of court and the case was settled on May 2. Sources tell us, Lindsay was willing to cough up the cash, but luckily, the insurance company is footing the bill.

One down. A million to go.

011012_lindsay_splash_v2_launch

Grandma Cracker

Mad, I got heather and nine. Don't know about imaguest

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

YEE HAW!!! Wonder if DUIna has any 'deleting' power on rol?

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I got how to post the pic, how do you make it HUGE?

awards

Help me! I can't see myself on Radar, eh?

Reg

Tried refreshing, still nothing, because I can't see any comments I can't even create an acc???? WTF!!!

awards

On radar, try signing in by Facebook or Twitter. Search: Lohan
Top Story: Legal Victory....

Hope that works for you, eh?

Reg

Lets see if this gets through, I do not get the censorship on this site. At least on Radar and Hilton , you can say what you like. We can say more on tv here than you can on this site.Harvey is a prudish old Queen !!!

Sam

Poetic Justice.

Dawn Holland, having blown all of the $1 Million she got from her very public settlement with a former Z lister, on drugs and booze, enters BF, and is assigned the bed next to Lindsay.

BTW, I own the rights to the major motion picture that will result from the pairing entitled "FO SURE SHANK REDEMPTION."

Reg

If I do create a Twit acc, I think my handle might be #Adderall Buggerall .???? Yes, No?

Reg

Dear Harvey, Lift your game, thanks from everyone.

Reg

Had to google, to find an email addy for Radar!!!! WTF!!!

Reg

LK , are you out there or are you Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!

Reg

Hello? Is there anyone out there?

Reg

Ground Control to My Grandson Tom.

LK

Hey Reg ,
How have you ? I've been trying 2 sleep @ night . lol Cat woke me up way 2 earlier 2day . Yawn!