Lindsay Lohan

Settles Beef w/ Paparazzo

Over Squashed Foot

5/7/2013 2:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0507-lindsay-lohan-tmzIt's a miracle ... Lindsay Lohan actually made one of her many legal problems go away ... settling a lawsuit outside of court with the paparazzo who claimed she and her assistant ran over his foot.

As TMZ previously reported, Lilo was sued by Grigor Balyan way back in 2010. The photog claimed LiLo's assistant, under LL's direction and while driving LL's car, ran over his foot as he attempted to film them leaving an L.A. nightclub. He said he suffered orthopedic and neurologic injuries.

The case has been dragging on for years ... and to make matters worse LiLo blew off a deposition last month in L.A. ... making it appear like there was no end in sight.

Until now ... according to court docs LiLo and Grigor struck a deal outside of court and the case was settled on May 2. Sources tell us, Lindsay was willing to cough up the cash, but luckily, the insurance company is footing the bill.

One down. A million to go.

011012_lindsay_splash_v2_launch

Reg

Well at least my personal hate checker is keeping me company.

The Big Bowowski

I can't believe im still up. My Tammies aren't working tonight. I thought I was one of the few having posting issues here, but I see that I'm not. I think I'm gonna follow the crowd as a H8turd groupie ( lol ) over to ROL. Already signed up and ready to go although I'll still probably troll around here once in a while. Bowowski ( formerly known as The Big Ragout)..... Out!!!!!

Reg

So if everyone is bailing over to ROL, and I can't even see let alone post over there, does that mean that I will be the lone H8turd here?

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Bye tmz, you swallow

Reg

FFS, I can't believe that everyone is bailing to ROL??? I do not blame you in the slightest. If I can finally get on there,I will say hello.

LK

ACHOOOOOO ! Dam I think I might be getting sick . lol

Reg

OT, But FFS, It is only 2 weeks away from winter here, it has been 31c for the past week.Global Warming is alive and well.

Reg

So if anyone replys to this,obviously you are not on Radar.

LK

K Back in a flash !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its Nikki Bitches

Reg, Whats going on?? Fill me in :)

Its Nikki Bitches

BWHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA!!

The Only Cure? Michael & Dina Lohan Summoned To ‘Family Therapy’ To Help Daughter Lindsay

Posted on May 9, 2013 @ 3:57AM | By radarstaff

Betty Ford could bring the warring Lohan parents together.

The treatment center — where Dina and Michael‘s troubled daughter Lindsay enrolled last week to serve a court-ordered 90-day stint in rehab — wants to gather the feuding family in one room to resolve their issues, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Reveals Bruised Legs While Shopping

“Families are encouraged to participate in group therapy,” a source confirmed.

“Lindsay’s counselors want to get Dina and Michael to Betty Ford for a series of sessions in the next few weeks. They feel like having her work through her family issues could help Lindsay’s recovery.”

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Through The Years

However, as RadarOnline.com has previously reported, getting the arch-rivals together in the same room is not going to be a small feat.

When contacted for comment, Dina dismissed the suggestion and railed against the father of her four children.

She said: “Where did you hear that from? News to me! I have a warrant for child support against him… he owes thousands in back child support.”

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Reveals Bruised Legs While Shopping

Michael has repeatedly denied that he owes Dina money and provided a copy of a cashier’s check made out to the mother of his four children for $8,500 that he says covers the child support.

He told RadarOnline.com that he would gladly attend family counseling for Lindsay, 26.

“I’ll be there for anything she needs,” Michael said.

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan’s Mugshot Hall Of Fame

“I will gladly attend, like I’ve always wanted to. It’s the only thing that will give Lindsay resolve and a chance to finally have her life and both parents back in her life.

“This is about Lindsay, not Dina or me. Our family needs healing and that’s the only way Lindsay is going to beat this.”

Reg

NIKKI , I would love to do my work out , by power walking down at the river at the end of my street, As it it is almost 10 pm I will give it a miss, we have been informed that there is a dick head that exposes himself with a can opener dangling off of his appendage. LMFAOOOOO. I hope I meet him, he would not know what hit him!!!!!

Reg

So am I the only one left one TMZ???

Reg

Going to listen to some tunes, What can I share with you?

LK

HERE REG , I copied & pasted radar newest link on the comments See if you can read the comments this way .It's worth a try .