Lindsay Lohan

Settles Beef w/ Paparazzo

Over Squashed Foot

5/7/2013 2:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0507-lindsay-lohan-tmzIt's a miracle ... Lindsay Lohan actually made one of her many legal problems go away ... settling a lawsuit outside of court with the paparazzo who claimed she and her assistant ran over his foot.

As TMZ previously reported, Lilo was sued by Grigor Balyan way back in 2010. The photog claimed LiLo's assistant, under LL's direction and while driving LL's car, ran over his foot as he attempted to film them leaving an L.A. nightclub. He said he suffered orthopedic and neurologic injuries.

The case has been dragging on for years ... and to make matters worse LiLo blew off a deposition last month in L.A. ... making it appear like there was no end in sight.

Until now ... according to court docs LiLo and Grigor struck a deal outside of court and the case was settled on May 2. Sources tell us, Lindsay was willing to cough up the cash, but luckily, the insurance company is footing the bill.

One down. A million to go.

011012_lindsay_splash_v2_launch

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

StarryStarryNight

LOL, i see dirt still has dirt for brains.

StarryStarryNight

poor old dirt, thought and thought and that's all it could come up with for a comeback.

LOL!!!!!

Hurley

Dirt only understands filthy things like Lindsay Mangled-parts

The Big Bowowski

Woooooooowzerz. Was on ROL earlier......talk about shock and awe. I Imagine hundreds of ROL regulars who just got done picking their jaws up off the floor while trying to figure out what the fvck just hit them. Way to go. Glad Madame Adderall figured out how to log in over there

Reg

Whaddup h8turds, is it happening here or is everyone still occupying Radar?

Its Nikki Bitches

Regina, did you watch the dumb video on ROL? If you did just refresh the page. It should let you see and post comments. Im just getting in for a loonnnggg ass day. When I watched video I couldnt see comments and just refreshed the page, I clicked on the Radar emblem to refresh, than I was able to see. Wish I could join them but I am way to tired, they would give me a second wind. Try it now

HannahF

Hey Reg--I feel your pain!! I left both of my laptops at work and only have my tablet and phone. While ROL comments were fine on my laptop, I have the same problem as you on my phone/tablet. I can't see any comments. The thing is I know I used to--at least on my old phone. Meh. I'm going to bed early tonight. I've been in court every day this week. 4 different clients and 4 different courthouses. Btw, I heard that your PM got beaned

Its Nikki Bitches

Regina, I waited like 20 mins. You didnt come back so hoping you and Hannah got on

If not sweet dearms to you both, going to sleep

PS like seamus I too came here to say goodnight to you :)

LA Native