Lindsay Lohan

Settles Beef w/ Paparazzo

Over Squashed Foot

5/7/2013 2:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0507-lindsay-lohan-tmzIt's a miracle ... Lindsay Lohan actually made one of her many legal problems go away ... settling a lawsuit outside of court with the paparazzo who claimed she and her assistant ran over his foot.

As TMZ previously reported, Lilo was sued by Grigor Balyan way back in 2010. The photog claimed LiLo's assistant, under LL's direction and while driving LL's car, ran over his foot as he attempted to film them leaving an L.A. nightclub. He said he suffered orthopedic and neurologic injuries.

The case has been dragging on for years ... and to make matters worse LiLo blew off a deposition last month in L.A. ... making it appear like there was no end in sight.

Until now ... according to court docs LiLo and Grigor struck a deal outside of court and the case was settled on May 2. Sources tell us, Lindsay was willing to cough up the cash, but luckily, the insurance company is footing the bill.

One down. A million to go.

011012_lindsay_splash_v2_launch

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Now I can post- I can't use my phone so I whipped out my android :craig: seamus I have been posting on my phone for a week and very few go through..

Cecilia

This is the Lindsay Lohan Honeymoon Phase. We have seen this before several times. She scrubs up, takes care of a few responsibilities, just surface stuff so some believe she is on the right track. After that comes a TV appearance/interview - usually cutesy, poking some fun at herself. At that point some Hollywood Trusting Soul offers her a job, or some help. It's then that it goes back to business as usual (entitlement, grifting, blaming everyone else)

Like clockwork at this point.

DeeMaree

This might have been shared on old thread but I missed most of that thread.

Lindsay Lohan has reportedly finished her mandatory 48-hour detox program at the Betty Ford Center, allowing her to move into the rest of the rehab program in an all-female dormitory.
Sources connected to the situation say:
"Lindsay was placed in detox for almost forty-eight hours. She is adapting to being back at Betty Ford and is very receptive to the care plan that has been created for her. Her cell phone was confiscated upon admission, but Lindsay will have access to it at some point, because patients are given their electronic devices for a short period everyday, so they can call loved ones. It’s very tightly regulated."
The source also reveals that Lindsay doesn't have a roommate at the moment, but that could change.
So right now she's basically living in a solo suite?? Oh sweet, sweet justice!!
Ha! JK — solo time is probz the best time for healing.
Fingers crossed she comes out of this a refreshed new woman!
Fingers crossed… breath not held. ;)

Lucky_130

I think this is the most important Lohan story up in ages, and ages. This website ceases to amaze me

Chris

Lindsay Lohan has never owned a BMW, and the photographer was in the way? He could see that they were leaving. And he was in the way TRYING to get a photo! Who care's about him, he put himself in a situation like that!

Lucky_130

I hope this website continues to make great stories like this, because this kind of news is more important to me that literally anything

DeeMaree

What happened to Nikki's post? I replied, hit comment, and it all disappeared.

Bess

I'm a little bummed that Blohan isn't going to be in the hospital ward for her entire stay at the BFC. She'll be able to recruit other women to be her partners in crime when she attempts to sneak ou.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I guess Dina did get through to ole Harv, BC's post is gone!!

Reg

If Blo and Ali had a bitch fight, who would win?

Olivia3100

Who insurance company? Is there a company willing to insure Linds?

Its Nikki Bitches

Drunk Dina is going to beat up Harvey

Dina Lohan‏@dinalohan6 May
@harvey levin ...now that my daughter is safe .....I am going to fight back .....

Lucky_130

Stories like this is what makes this website great, I would go stir crazy without them. Oh thats right, I already am stir crazy, cabin fever rules!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

So is TMZ just direct depositing the cash into Shawn's bank account or what?

DeeMaree

That was fun. I kinda like pissing off the Lohans. What silly people they are. If I was in that family the last thing I wold be worried about was what someone at tmz was saying about me.