Lindsay Lohan

Settles Beef w/ Paparazzo

Over Squashed Foot

5/7/2013 2:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0507-lindsay-lohan-tmzIt's a miracle ... Lindsay Lohan actually made one of her many legal problems go away ... settling a lawsuit outside of court with the paparazzo who claimed she and her assistant ran over his foot.

As TMZ previously reported, Lilo was sued by Grigor Balyan way back in 2010. The photog claimed LiLo's assistant, under LL's direction and while driving LL's car, ran over his foot as he attempted to film them leaving an L.A. nightclub. He said he suffered orthopedic and neurologic injuries.

The case has been dragging on for years ... and to make matters worse LiLo blew off a deposition last month in L.A. ... making it appear like there was no end in sight.

Until now ... according to court docs LiLo and Grigor struck a deal outside of court and the case was settled on May 2. Sources tell us, Lindsay was willing to cough up the cash, but luckily, the insurance company is footing the bill.

One down. A million to go.

011012_lindsay_splash_v2_launch

Sam

Isn't it funny how Lindsay ALWAYS ends up settling instead of fighting these so called grifters just out for her money and their 15 minutes.

Millions of people have never been arrested, never mind getting sued for false accusations. Yet Blo INSISTS in EVERY incident, she's innocent, yet ends up settlling because, settling is so much easier than fighting for the truth, and clearing her name. Then again, her name isn't worth the toilet paper it's written on.

Nasious Cordova

Personally, I feel that paps and eleb stalkers should have no rights. If a photog is run over, attacked, punched, shot while harassing a elebrity, I feel it should be ignored. Unless it is a kardashian responsible for the attack. Those things are just as bad as the vultures simpering for a celeb photo.

Vince

Message to lindsy......If you had ran over all of him ...repeatedly if necessary....all would have been forgiven my dear.....all would have been forgiven..

Danielle

As much as I dislike Lindsay, I have to say this Pap deserved nothing. If you jump in front of a moving car it is likely you will be hit.

johnmiller

Beef! Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Uh, what was the story about? I didn't get past the word "beef." Mmmmmm! :-)

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I hope she gets knuckled between her running lights.

Firefly

In and out of rehab won't Linds ever learn,
People are now laughing at you don't you feel the burn?
You've given up a life that people dream about,
You chose drugs instead of work, you're on your way out.
You've ruined your voice, your face, and your hair is such a mess,
But getting high everyday is all you want I guess.
It's become your mistress your lover and your friend,
But it's really your enemy and brought about your end.
So if you get cleaned up this time I hope that it will stick,
And when you leave hop on a plane and get out of there quick.
Find a place that has no bars or clubs, that takes a toll,
There's only one place that I know and it's at the North Pole.

StarryStarryNight

is she dead yet?

seamus

Ok what is up with TMZ I still cannot post from my laptop. Actually two laptops. I have two and can't post from either one. Anyone know what is going on?

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Watching the "Soup Nazi" episode......they crack me up......It's the best, Jerry, the best.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

HA! On the Rob K. thread with a special mention of Blohan because of THE ONE! Marsha Revel, Nicoles 'quacking'

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever
Ugh hate this family and the judge and the lawyer.
He will get nothing."

My, my, its OK for Blohan to get 'nothing' but not anyone else. OY!

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Blake lively in thigh highs..just damn uuummm...lindsay would get her boobs and chins caught in thigh highs

Grandma Cracker

HA HA Lindsay is hanging with the LIQUOR NAZI........at Betty Ford......enjoy Lindsay....how was group and AA today? What's on the menu for tonight? Last night's salad bar and mystery meat?

#yummy

StarryStarryNight

jodi arias verdict is going to be announced at 4:30 et.

Hurley

<<<<<<<<<<< please enjoy my most excellent posture and my completely normally proportioned body