Lindsay Lohan

Settles Beef w/ Paparazzo

Over Squashed Foot

5/7/2013 2:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0507-lindsay-lohan-tmzIt's a miracle ... Lindsay Lohan actually made one of her many legal problems go away ... settling a lawsuit outside of court with the paparazzo who claimed she and her assistant ran over his foot.

As TMZ previously reported, Lilo was sued by Grigor Balyan way back in 2010. The photog claimed LiLo's assistant, under LL's direction and while driving LL's car, ran over his foot as he attempted to film them leaving an L.A. nightclub. He said he suffered orthopedic and neurologic injuries.

The case has been dragging on for years ... and to make matters worse LiLo blew off a deposition last month in L.A. ... making it appear like there was no end in sight.

Until now ... according to court docs LiLo and Grigor struck a deal outside of court and the case was settled on May 2. Sources tell us, Lindsay was willing to cough up the cash, but luckily, the insurance company is footing the bill.

One down. A million to go.

011012_lindsay_splash_v2_launch

The Big Bowowski

I just need to vent a little. I'm taking lunch at the Nickel Diner on Los Angeles St. just people watching outside while I wait for some grub. I've lived downtown long enough that it shouldn't bother me, but if I see one more stupid ass "hipster" wearing cutoff Jeans or burnsides, sporting a porkpie or trucker hat, looking unshaven for at least a week walking his little "yip yap" toy dog at 12:45 because he's too fvcking cool to have a real job so he just blogs all day.......I swear if I see another one today, God knows I'll probably see 20 more, I'm going to yell.........really loud....Uggggghhhh.

Hurley

Seamus:

They have several of our IP addresses blocked...that wont stop me though tee hee

Suzy Q

Ali just signed a modeling contract. Will now be known as "Aliana"

Thinks modeling "shows her personality" and "connects her with people"

At first I was going to laugh, but man, that's just sad.

Hurley

for those who are locked out/blocked...I FEEL YA. GET ON YOUR PHONES AND POST AND MAKE A STAND...THEY BLOCKED YOUR IP ADDRESS...YOU NEED TO CHANGE IT

StarryStarryNight

ok y'all here we go with the verdict.

StarryStarryNight

COUNT !: GUILTY!!!

MURDER 1!!!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

WOW!! FIRST DEGREE!

StarryStarryNight

miss killing ho didn't even expect that.

she thought she was going to pull a casey anthony.

StarryStarryNight

i wish i could read lips. i'd like to know what she said to her attorney after the verdict was announced.

The Big Bowowski

Jodi Arias @convicted murderer #death row inmate

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Ah yes, EVERYONE'S favorite enabler on the Arias thread:

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever
Hope she doesn't get the death penalty. Although seems unlikely in a state were an abysmal sheriff once again won the election.

LA Native

OT but I am currently mixing Lemon Drops for all, I just closed escrow on my new home!
wooooooohooooooooo!!!!
*CLINK* * CLINK*

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

LaffnBORE too is quacking sh!t. Where do these TWITS come from . . . ?

blogmaster

This woman likes problems or something and we like her naked boobs, right?

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

LOHAN HOLIDAY

Album history

Her first single, "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" was released on October 24, 2006 as a part of the Christmas compilation album Totally Awesome Christmas. Other artists on the album were Aly & AJ, Hilary Duff, Jesse McCartney, and Raven-Symoné. Also in October, "Christmas Magic" was released as the second single. "I Like Christmas" and "Lohan Holiday" were released in November and December 2006, respectively. This zero-selling chart-ignored disaster also holds the record for the maximum number of personnel required to complete this farce. DUIna Lohan's "readings" have no place on recorded media. Injustice!
The album was released on October 10, 2006.
Track listing

No. Title Length
1. "Confessions Of A Broken Heart" 2:55
2. "I Saw Mommy Felching Santa Claus (feat. DUIna Lohan & LNor)" 3:32
3. "Leave A Gram 4 Santa" 4:11
4. "I H8 The H8turds (song)" 3:59
5. "Grift Grift Grift" 3:29
6. "Confessions Of A Christmas Heart" 3:22
7. "Diamonds Are A Thief's Best Friend (Happy Birthday To A Friend) (feat. Lindsay Lohan)" 2:53
8. "Cocaine Christmas" 4:29
9. "I Just Want Your Money (feat. DUIna Lohan)" 4:05
10. "I wanna B A Single Mom 2 (feat. Faegtrick)" 2:37
11. "Life's Fine On Your Dime (feat. DUIna Lohan)" 3:24
12. "Confessions Of A Broken Heart (remix)" 5:31
13. "Theme From Skank 2: The Whoring" 4:22
14. "All I Wanna Do Is FU" 3:31
Bonus tracks
"When Pigs Fly, I Must B High (There Goes Another One)" – 3:20 (Bonus track - Selected Stores Only)
"Do The Lusty Lindsay Limbo" – 3:33 (Bonus track - Selected Stores Only)
"I Can't Feel My Face" – 2:05 (Wal-Mart Exclusive Track)
"Them Bones (Alice In Chains cover)" – 2:30 (PennySaver Exclusive Track)
Credits

Chris Christian - Producer, Mixing Engineer
Brad Ad**** - Engineer, Mixing
Reynaldo Fernandez Lopez Juarez Soto Ayala - Peruvian condiments
Alex Ham - Photography (Cover & Beach photos)
Anonymous Random Skank - All vocals
Jacob Capricciuolo - Art Direction
Chris Christian - Guitar, Arranger, Guitar (Electric), Producer, Remixing, Art Direction, Mixing, Instrumentation, Musician
Nathan East - Musician
Hobie Lohan - Fluffer
Paul Franklin - Guitar (Steel), Musician
Nigel George - Arranger, Musician
Amy Grant -Vocals, Guest Appearance
Ken Jones - Photography
Mike Land Assistant Engineer
DUIna Lohan - Grifting, purse snatching, financial wizardry, Readings
Skeletor - Personal dietitian
Larrie Londin - Drums
Bobby Ogdin - Keyboards
Savannah Smith - Vocals (background)
Michael Hart Thompson -Guitar, Guitar (Electric), Musician