Lindsay Lohan

Settles Beef w/ Paparazzo

Over Squashed Foot

5/7/2013 2:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0507-lindsay-lohan-tmzIt's a miracle ... Lindsay Lohan actually made one of her many legal problems go away ... settling a lawsuit outside of court with the paparazzo who claimed she and her assistant ran over his foot.

As TMZ previously reported, Lilo was sued by Grigor Balyan way back in 2010. The photog claimed LiLo's assistant, under LL's direction and while driving LL's car, ran over his foot as he attempted to film them leaving an L.A. nightclub. He said he suffered orthopedic and neurologic injuries.

The case has been dragging on for years ... and to make matters worse LiLo blew off a deposition last month in L.A. ... making it appear like there was no end in sight.

Until now ... according to court docs LiLo and Grigor struck a deal outside of court and the case was settled on May 2. Sources tell us, Lindsay was willing to cough up the cash, but luckily, the insurance company is footing the bill.

One down. A million to go.

011012_lindsay_splash_v2_launch

Reg

Did I read that someone posted that one of Blo's chores was re stocking *Yoghurt* in the fridges???? Lmfao!!!!

seamus

I'm back!

Its Nikki Bitches

Megan Fox as April O’Neil on the sets of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

AND WHERE IS LYING LINDSAY LOHAN? IN COURT ORDERED REHAB

BWAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHA!!

DeeMaree

Good grief batman, I can vote like/hate on my iPad. How did that happen?

seamus

A friend who is a computer geek hid my IP address for me. I am totally lost with this stuff.

StarryStarryNight

question: can someone really detox in 48 hours?

because everyone i know who detoxed it took almost a week or it was a full week.

seamus

I think they probably keep everyone in the hospital unit to see how bad withdrawal is going to be but with all of Lindsay's addictions this sounds like Dina's spin to make her sound as though she is not that bad off.

Its Nikki Bitches

just checking something

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

ATTENTION TMZ:

Part of your income is derived from this message board and its users, particularly the regular users on here. If you continue to over-regulate this board, choking off conversation by deleting perfectly acceptable messages, as well as treating its users like children who can't carry on an adult conversation, you may find that the regular users you depend on may not post as much or at all.

Nothing good comes from the censorship of free thought.

DeeMaree

If you haven't seen this picture of Lindsay made out of trash, it's worth a visit. Too funny.

DeeMaree

Been a long day. Gardened and painted the inside of a cabinet I'm redoing. Going to call it a day. I haven't seen Ketjo in a bit. Am I just missing her?

LK

This little boy is so adorable !!!!! I cld eat him up ! lol

Grandma Cracker

<<<--- Just thought I would blow by and cause a little grief! Good night Lindsay....

#lights out @ 10pm

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

beezid bee Vinsetta • 2 hours ago
No you can't, Linds. Be a martyr!! Be an icon!!! Be a LEGEND!!!!!

BWHAHAHAHAHA

Grandma Cracker

Reg, you can't see the comments on ROL?