Lindsay Lohan

Her Adderall Is

On Chopping Block

5/7/2013 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0506_lindsay_lohan_adderal_betty_ford_articleLindsay Lohan is NOT drug free at The Betty Ford Center ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the rehab queen tell TMZ ... Betty Ford is allowing her to take the powerful drug, Adderall. The reason -- she has an Rx and says she's been diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.

Lindsay has made it clear over the last month -- she would only go to rehab if she's allowed to take the med.  BUT ... sources tell us doctors at Betty Ford are currently evaluating Lindsay's diagnosis and the efficacy of the drug.  If doctors disbelieve her diagnosis or the usefulness of Adderall, they will cut her off.

Adderall is commonly misused by lots of people -- especially actresses -- who take the drug to suppress their appetite.

The good news for Lindsay -- at least she can smoke freely at B.F..

Grandma Cracker

So what if they take it away. I'll just get more when I get out!

DTD

Again she gets to dictate her own terms.

WiddoMouse

If she were in jail instead of in BF, would she be allowed to take Adderall and smoke cigarettes? I dont know the laws in California.

Shoozie

I am LILo, alcoholic. BUT I refuse to enter ANY rehab facility unless I can bring my trunk load of Nyquil with me. ...........cough, cough..... She is such an idiot.

Reg

Can anyone in Palm Springs hear a rasping , gasping, gacking sound?

seamus

I say
Pass the Adderall on the left hand side
Pass the Adderall on the left hand side
It a gonna burn, give me music make me jump and prance
It a go done, give me the music make me rock in the dance

HannahF

Seamus--Adderall and ice cream sounds like a very serious addiction. It sounds like you need help ASAP. There is a rehab near my house that's supposed to be awesome. It's called Morningside.

Iris Myandowski

translation : they won't

janet

How much is Lohan taken a day. Sounds like way to much being she's always agressive.

Good thing she doesn't drink or do drugs alot. What a joke.

This is a controlled substance. Who's her dr. feelgood?

Its Nikki Bitches

All the "A": List celebritys were out in NYC last night, while Lying Lindsay Lohan was kicking and screaming at Betty Ford

BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

magmax

Black Dirt Death Hamster X was thought to be on Adderall when he first checked into hamster-hab, but it turned out he was addicted to Idiot-all instead. That and sawdust and raisins.

Pierre1980

Soo if Betty ford lets her smoke & use her speed what good will it do her to get well? They just want the publicity.

janet

Betty Ford can waste all their time. Lohan will go through the motions and as soon as out if she can do the 90 days will just go right back like she always does. Until the next time.

seamus

See you all later.

Reg

Richard Branson is fvcking awesome!!! OT I know.