Michael Jackson

NEW CHILD MOLESTATION CLAIM

By Wade Robson

5/8/2013 6:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0507-WADE-ROBSON-michael-jacksonMichael Jackson has been posthumously accused of molesting a now-famous choreographer who spent lots of time with the singer at the Neverland Ranch ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ has obtained legal docs ... filed by Wade Robson ... in which he's asking for money from the Michael Jackson Estate for childhood sexual abuse.

Robson -- now 30 years old -- has worked with top names in pop music including Britney Spears, *NSYNC, Usher and P!nk. He has also appeared on "So You Think You Can Dance."

Wade met Michael when he was 5 years old and they developed a friendship that lasted for years.  By the time Wade was 7, he went for sleepovers at Neverland and MJ's homes in L.A. and Vegas.  The sleepovers continued until Wade was 14.

Wade even performed to a Michael Jackson song on "Star Search" when he was 8 years old.

In 2005, Wade testified in MJ's molestation trial and DENIED Michael ever molested him.

Wade's lawyer filed legal docs May 1 asking the judge in the Michael Jackson Estate case to allow him to file a late creditor's claim against the Estate.  In the documents, Wade's lawyer says he submitted a never-before filed complaint "for childhood sexual abuse."

Wade's lawyer has filed the actual complaint under seal -- which means it's not available to the public.  Sources tell TMZ ... the complaint specifically outlines the alleged abuse at the hands of Michael Jackson.

Wade's lawyer also mentions a psychiatrist who treated Wade -- the doctor is a leader in the field of child psychology.

Interestingly ... in the 2005 molestation trial, Jackson's former housekeeper, Blanca Francia, testified she witnessed Jackson in the shower with Wade when the boy was 8 or 9 years old.

0507_wade_robson_footer

pam

I'm no Michael Jackson apologist, but I'm calling BS on this one..I saw this "victim" Wade Robson recently paying tribute to MJ here in New York, and I don't know of any person that would keep going back to a house where they were being molested, especially for seven years and maintain a friendship with that person for 20 years...I understand that times are hard, but this is pretty low..

LillyandGish

Wade Robson's public comment when MJ died:
"Michael Jackson changed the world and, more personally, my life forever. He is the reason I dance, the reason I make music, and one of the main reasons I believe in the pure goodness of human kind," Robson said. "He has been a close friend of mine for 20 years. His music, his movement, his personal words of inspiration and encouragement and his unconditional love will live inside of me forever. I will miss him immeasurably, but I know that he is now at peace and enchanting the heavens with a melody and a moonwalk."

pam

Kimbo

The greedy Jaksons didn't, couldn't, and cannot sue!!!

Why, because it is true.

There is no slander speaking the truth!!!!!

Let's send all our love to this brave man, Wade Robson. Your action is saving all child sex abuse victims!!!!

Michael Jackson Was A Pedo

Doesn't surprise me at all. I'm sure there are tons of people out there that that sick noseless freak molested. I hope this guy takes comfort in knowing that pedo can't harm anybody else now thanks to the hero Dr. Conrad Murray.

PINK PILGRIM SHOE

Wade was 22 in 2005; that's still young and he probably felt really uncomfortable testifying against Jackson given how many devoted fans refused (and still refuse) to believe Jackson's very questionable behavior with young boys.

Diane

This is the biggest pile of crap. wade robinson...you testified under oath in 2005 that Michael never touched you. Now all of a sudden you are hurting for cash and want to sue his estate? How pathetic are you and disgusting are you to drag Michael through the dirt even in death. You s*** bag. Michael never touched you and you damn well know it. Now all these dumb ass people are going to dredge up all these lies and crap all over again. ENOUGH is ENOUGH. Jackson kids....counter sue this s*** bag.

mj fan forever

Creditor?!?! The Estate should sue this loser money grabber for DEFAMATION. Another disgusting liar hungry for money who would want to make money using Michael Jackson's name. LOSER!!!!

my4girrrrls

MJ was a pervert who liked young boys.. This dude should've admitted all of this back at the trial but victims of abuse don't always act like we think they should.

Kimbo

Just because the man is dead, does not mean we have to keep the sin quiet.

Just like the evil deed of Hitler, we can stop another pedophile on his/her track. We have to understand Stockholm symptoms and give our support to child sex abuse victims. Only with true love, we can stop the devils, like Michael Jackson and Sandusky

greatactor

shame on michael jackson

USA#1

So glad that disgusting child molesting drug addicted pedophile is rotting away. This piece of **** and his condoning and enabling followers can all go and **** themselves.

greatactor

I knew wade would eventually admit MJ molested him. It was totally obvious that he was lying back when he denied it. Staff even witnessed MJ molesting him. Better late than never.

Hibiscus

Wade is not motivated by money. If that is his only motive, he would have made the claim with MJ's insurance company which, according to the rabbids, paid the Chandlers. BTW, what's the the name of the company that paid on behalf of MJ??? Maybe we should tell every body, including Jermaine Jacksun, who are fallen on hard times, at the brink of losing their homes in America, to give that insurance company a call. That would really save the economy of America!!!!

DuckfaceJones