Michael Jackson

NEW CHILD MOLESTATION CLAIM

By Wade Robson

5/8/2013 6:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0507-WADE-ROBSON-michael-jacksonMichael Jackson has been posthumously accused of molesting a now-famous choreographer who spent lots of time with the singer at the Neverland Ranch ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ has obtained legal docs ... filed by Wade Robson ... in which he's asking for money from the Michael Jackson Estate for childhood sexual abuse.

Robson -- now 30 years old -- has worked with top names in pop music including Britney Spears, *NSYNC, Usher and P!nk. He has also appeared on "So You Think You Can Dance."

Wade met Michael when he was 5 years old and they developed a friendship that lasted for years.  By the time Wade was 7, he went for sleepovers at Neverland and MJ's homes in L.A. and Vegas.  The sleepovers continued until Wade was 14.

Wade even performed to a Michael Jackson song on "Star Search" when he was 8 years old.

In 2005, Wade testified in MJ's molestation trial and DENIED Michael ever molested him.

Wade's lawyer filed legal docs May 1 asking the judge in the Michael Jackson Estate case to allow him to file a late creditor's claim against the Estate.  In the documents, Wade's lawyer says he submitted a never-before filed complaint "for childhood sexual abuse."

Wade's lawyer has filed the actual complaint under seal -- which means it's not available to the public.  Sources tell TMZ ... the complaint specifically outlines the alleged abuse at the hands of Michael Jackson.

Wade's lawyer also mentions a psychiatrist who treated Wade -- the doctor is a leader in the field of child psychology.

Interestingly ... in the 2005 molestation trial, Jackson's former housekeeper, Blanca Francia, testified she witnessed Jackson in the shower with Wade when the boy was 8 or 9 years old.

0507_wade_robson_footer

whydomostpeoplesucksomuch

weird a gay guy got molested. that never happens.

nan

WOW 4 years after the mans death, testified on his behalf and did all kinds of tributes to him after he died..Sounds like he is in need of cash, becasue obviously he would have no case after continually deyting allegations for over 20 years..must see all the money coming in

Mayralayslo1

I knew he did it dirty man he still disgusts me even if he's dead

AlwaysOnTimeB

How do you put a price tag on sexual abuse? It makes it less credible in my eyes. Yes, bring child abuse to light, but no amount of money will ever make a person feel better about what happened. Todd Bridges talks about what happened to him as a child, and he named the guy. He didn't take the guy to court to try to get money. I'm calling BS on this!

sophiastormy

No it never happened judge. Then years later, out happened after death. This story sounds made up.i would have believed him if he spoke the truth earlier

Lola

So sad!! I can't believe how low people go to make a dollar!! He's doing this now, after Michael has been dead for almost 4 years???.... No damn shame!!

jcash0319

One moment you say no he didnt do anything to you and 8 years later you say he did.. wow you can see who is money hungry and desperate for some money.. Guess his career is shot to hell and he needs money

MiMi

Yup, it is always about the MONEY.

Pathetic and sad.....

Susan62509

Well Wade Robson has just ruined his career. If he perjured himself on the witness stand at age 22 what says he isn't lying again now at age 30? Does Robson believe as a child he was smart enough to outwit the prosecution in the 2005 trial? His crediblity is down the toilet. Obviously he's desperate for money and doesn't have to face Michael Jackson in person now that's he's dead. Michael was proven not guilty from the 2005 trial. Robson is a day late and a dollar short expecting MJ's Estate or a judge to accept his lawsuit or write him a check.

lanie

He was at the height of his popularity when the molestation trial began. There is a good chance that he was scared if he admitted he was sexually abused - it would harm his career.. plus, it is a fact that male victims of sexual abuse -- rarely admit to it, because of embarassment.

A housekeeper admitted during the trial she saw funky stuff going on with Wade and MJ... even TMZ admits that.

TMZ even notes that: "Interestingly ... in the 2005 molestation trial, Jackson's former housekeeper, Blanca Francia, testified she witnessed Jackson in the shower with Wade when the boy was 8 or 9 years old"...

Amulet

This is a very convenient outcome for AEG. A very good deflection.

Wade not only testified he was actually MOCKING the prosecutors for even suggesting anything happened. He volunteered to testify and was quite vehement about it too. Sad. Very very sad.

HumanNature

MJ SANG IT BEST!!!!!

"Money"

Money.
Money...
Lie for it
Spy for it
Kill for it
Die for it
So you call it trust
But I say it's just
In the devil's game
Of greed and lust
They don't care
They'd do me for the money
They don't care
They use me for the money
So you go to church
Read the Holy word
In the scheme of life
It's all absurd
They don't care
They'd kill for the money
Do or dare
The thrill for the money
You're saluting the flag
Your country trusts you
Now you're wearing a badge
You're called the "Just Few"
And you're fighting the wars
A soldier must do
I'll never betray or deceive you my friend but...
If you show me the cash
Then I will take it
If you tell me to cry
Then I will fake it
If you give me a hand
Then I will shake it
You'll do anything for money...

[Chorus:]
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you

[Verse 2:]
Insurance?
Where do your loyalties lie?
Is that your alibi?
I don't think so
You don't care
You'd do her for the money
Say it's fair
You sue her for the money
Want your pot of gold
Need the Midas touch
Bet you sell your soul
Cuz your God is such
You don't care
You kill for the money
Do or dare
The thrill for the money
Are you infected with the same disease
Of lust, gluttoney and greed?
Then watch the ones
With the biggest smiles
The idle jabbers...Cuz they're the backstabbers
If you know it's a lie
Then you will swear it
If you give it with guilt
Then you will bear it
If it's taking a chance
Then you will dare it
You'll do anything for money...

[Chorus:]
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you

[Verse 3:]
You say you wouldn't do it
For all the money in the world
I don't think so
If you show me the man
Then I will sell him
If you ask me to lie
Then I will tell him
If you're dealing with God
Then you will hell him
You'll do anything for money
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you

nan

Interesting that all these stories are coming out in tabloids 4 years after MJ died and there is a wrongful death suit going on..

shawn

and we ( the public) are supposed to believe this time that this allegation has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that there is presently a civil trial between the estate, parent and children of michael jackson and aeg which could result in at least a multi-million verdict ... hmmmm

Oh tmz, btw, shouldn't you have mentioned -just to keep things balanced after all this is a defenseless dead man we are talking about - that Blanca Francia also sold her "story:" to a tabloid tv show ... i'm just saying

Susan62509

"In November 2003, Robson publicly denied any wrongdoing on Jackson's part and he, along with his mother and sister,testified in Jackson's defense at the People v. Jackson trial in 2005. Jackson was eventually acquitted. In a 2003 interview, Robson said of Jackson "His heart is so genuine. He has no concept of a normal life." Robson and Jackson remained friends until Jackson's death in June 2009". Quote from Wiki.