Rihanna to Nicole Richie

YOU MAKE ME WANNA PUKE

(and That's a Good Thing)

5/7/2013 6:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0507_rihanna_nicole_richie_tmz
Hows this for flattery -- Rihanna just tweeted a pic of Nicole Richie with a caption that reads, “This bitch makes me throw up" ... and she meant it AS A COMPLIMENT!

RiRi was commenting on a recent pic of Richie sporting a short grey hairdo (see below) -- taken at the Met Gala, where the theme was "punk."

So how does the vomit comment translate to a compliment? Turns out, Rihanna meant the outfit was "sick" -- in a good way -- and she even included the hashtag, "#bestdressed."

So there ya have it ... next time someone says you make them feel queasy -- just say "thanks."

0507_nicole_richie_getty

Cashin

Illest

blacksRracist2

And that coming from a person whose nickname I'd Ri Ri.....which means.....re....tardd

guy

Sorry but NR looks like she wants to be on The Walking Dead....

LetsBeReAL

She could've been satirical when she put the hashtag #bestdressed. I like Nicole Richie but she looks ridiculous. When I post pic, I'm often sarcastic and hashtag #greatjob when I mean #idiot.

Rob

Nicole has the most beautiful eyes

and she's funny

carol

For reasons I don't even understand, I think she looks nice.

Cinner

EEEEEEUUUUUUWWWWW

msmoeliss

I hope that is temporary hair color. That is just plain ugly, it looks so odd with her face. Not a good look.

OnThree

Rihanna makes no sense to me.

Kev the Realist

Yeah Rihanna is one to comment on anyone??? You are a disgusting, rude, tramp who is too stupid to know anythiong at all. You dissed your dumb ass fans who showed up in Boston last night to see you and what do you do, you self entitled BITCH. You keep us waiting for 90 minutes and then don't apologize or anything. That is truly classless, just like you and your moron former angrygay boyfriend Chris ( loser) Brown. Too useless Human beings.

HfromDublin

I like her earring ... That's about it ...

Allegra

The word TMZ is "Sic" and you guys are truly showing your ages!!

Glenda

For once I agree with Rihanna, Nicole looked awesome....!!!!

Jarvis

Beautiful lady...

Woot

A compliment by Rhianna these days is nothing to be proud of. She's a low-bar embarrassment.

Nicole, on the other hand, has done herself mighty proud since her old Paris-buddy days. I adore her and give her major kudos for turning her life around and doing the best for her kid and family.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments