« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn

Holding Hands in Public!

5/7/2013 3:20 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0507_tiger_woods_Lindsey-Vonn_splashTiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn made their relationship red carpet official ... by holding hands at the Costume Institute Gala in NYC on Monday.

This is the sports super couple's first public display of affection since revealing they were bangin' by posting cheesy pics together on Facebook back in March.

In a glimpse of what may lie in their near future, Lindsey wore a virginal white gown as they walked down an aisle together.

Ironically, Tiger's next gig is competing in The Players Championship ... something he knows all about.

0508_lindsey_vonn_tiger_woods_couple_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Fox

They both disgust me.

Gloryg7

She thinks he wont cheat on her.... Dream On Honey! Lol

6one9

Elin is probably LOL`ing and sayin'
BEEN there `` DONE that
Over IT and RICH as FLUCK!!

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

You know that sexy blonde Vonn chick is a sexual dynamo who needs it all the time. He's probably giving it to her RIGHT NOW, and I can just imagine what that looks like.....

val

I'm white and you people are really racists. I love Tiger and I love her too ... they are miled classier than the posts I've read by morons who fart at their computer and smell like the last drink and drug and fat food they filled their bellies with. Losers all of you who would diss Lindsey and Tiger. I THINK THEY MAKE A GREAT COUPLE AND I KNOW YOU SICKOS REALLY DON'T HAVE A LIFE BEYOND UGLY OR YOU WOULDN'T BE KNOCKING HIM FOR BEING BLACK .. Tiger had no childhood and Elin made his life lonlier by rarely going with him. She made the money by being his wife and she can't hold onto a guy herself when she's a gold digger and she burns them out with her dull personality. Lindsey is gorgeous with a smile all the time and they're great friends and now lovers. I hope they stay together but no matter what they do, I love both of them. He's a class act and didn't diss Elin though she deserved it big time and talking about how they look when you all look like a bad cade of garbage sitting on your ass at the ocmputer talking how he's black .. screw you ... You are the ones without a life and you'll never have one as long as you hide behind the screen cause that's where you are .. hiding. ugly and dirty and smelly and hiding and Tiger and Lindsey are both gorgeous.

Cricket

Lindsey looked gorgeous, . I wish she would've wore something fancier though. It's the Met costume gala.

Caddtsrx3

I am a Tiger fan ppl should live and let live

durpdurp

They all love the white womunz.

lovelyf

They want white monkey niggets/goldiggers

DogsRule

She's either a gluttin for punishment, or just plain CRAZY!

Rick

I actually thought she had a brain...boy was I wrong.

andy

another stupid piece of blond crap

Lemzilla

C'mon TMZ. How do you not have this picture?

Lemzilla

C'mon TMZ. How is this picture not in this story?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4