Mama June Wedding

The Pig Who Stole the Show

5/8/2013 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0507_mama_june_sugarbear_wedding_splash
Just how redneckish was the Mama June wedding hootenanny?? TMZ has learned the "Honey Boo Boo" stars didn't just serve up a whole roasted pig (with the head intact) ... they also gave away HUNTING KNIVES to the male guests!

And it only got more gluttonous from there!

Our well-placed wedding spies tell us ... when June Shannon and Sugar Bear unofficially tied the knot, guests feasted on pulled pork sandwiches and ribs (ya know, from the dead pig), corn on the cob, macaroni and cheese, baked beans, rolls and sweet tea ... basically your cardiologist's worst nightmare.

And don't forget dessert ... which included a frickin' gourmet candy bar -- i.e. a bar full of candy -- which offered Airheads, Sour Patch Kids, Twizzlers, Swedish Fish ... you get the idea.

0507-wedding-swag-mama-june-tmz

As for the gift bags -- women got red candles ... the men got small hunting knives ... and EVERYONE got diabetes!!!

Kidding ... instead they got wine glasses made from mason jars ... and also probably diabetes.

me

OK I'm worried I might be a redneck now, because that actually sounds like a really fun wedding!

Mandy189

Good for her! She looks amazing. I just ordered my own Extractor Drops off of Amazon. These bad boys better work for me like it did for her!

carol

Did they really get married or was it all for show?

OneStep

Well, obviously no one at TMZ is a very good cook. Whole roast pig has the head attached - I've had it many times at various functions and the head must be attached. So the fact that the head is attached only means that it was done correctly ( :

OneStep

Truth

They seem like happy people having a good time. Which just means that the mean gays around here have to tear them down. It's what mean gays do.

MikeR

HEY TMZ! Might want to report the fact that they still aren't married. There was NO MARRIAGE LICENSE issued.. sooooo it was all for show.

Vegas Wrestling

You know what? We can laugh and make jokes all we want, but they got married for the right reasons and not to make 18 Million of E! for a grandiose TV special and they'll live happily ever after. Good for them, they stayed true to themselves. We can laugh, but this was 100OOOOOX more legit than Kim Kardashian's wedding. (And someone tell me why she is famous again???)

Mike

I must have some serious white-trash roots in me because I definitely want some of those awesome mason jar goblets.

mtnsra

Um, don't all weddings include overindulgence in food, dessert, and libations? Why is the article so skewed? Just because the TMZ staff is a bunch of arrogant city folk who wouldn't know how to survive if they left their city limits?

fooferthedog

It's too bad city folk don't understand country folk.

seamus

You don't get diabetes from consuming too much sugar, dumbass!!

Spicy mag

Didn't she lose 100lbs? Looks like she needs to lose another 300!

Comanchegurl

I like how they stay the same! I hate seeing ppl get a little money and start buying crap and going broke. I just hope they get a good account and take care of their taxes. Cuz the govt can't wait to get their hands on the money so they can steal it.

Mel

If it were all deep fried then that would be bad, otherwise there isn't a whole lot wrong with the feast. Pulled pork sandwiches...okay, what are you, a vegetarian?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments