Tara Reid

How Drunk?

SOOOOO DRUNK

5/8/2013 7:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

050813_tara_ried_launch
Tara Reid is most definitely nursing a Wednesday morning hangover right now ... 'cause she hit the clubs so hard last night, she could BARELY STAND on her way out.

It's your classic ... "girl walks into a bar, girl chugs a bunch of liquor inside of the bar, girl gets so plowed she needs help leaving the bar" story.

The good news -- Tara didn't get behind the wheel ... she had a driver take her home.

Smart.

Areader

Burp!

awards

Lindsay makes Tara look like a genius, eh?

FastNOC

I think if I were a patrolman in the LA area, and I saw Lindsay or Tara diving at any time, on any day, I would understand a DUI is most likely going to be the result of pulling either of them over, even if they aren't driving.

CENSORMVSICK

...oops...

August

I thought the 12-Step religious AA/NA cult's "HIGHER POWER" was suppose to keep Tara from drinking/drugging...

Why is the "HIGHER POWER" failing so many people; after all...it is a "HIGHER POWER" & Tara is ABSOLUTELY POWERLESS...

New Orleans

Nothing smart about being a sloppy drunk. Does she even have a career any more?

Majestik

Let's recall Tara's "INFAMOUS" interview she did LIVE in person on TMZ Live.
I am NOT an alcoholic.
I went to Rehab because I needed a break.
I can drink without getting drunk.
I only get drunk three or four times a year.
I drink to relax and blow off steam from the stress.
I'm NOT an alcoholic.
So, let's see there, Miss Tara, you only get stinking shyte-faced drunk four times a year at the most. Let's see, was it Feb, or Mar they got you being held up by a friend. Does that count as ONE since you claimed you weren't drunk, you had a new pair of Labutin's on and they blistered up your feet that's why you lost your shoes and had to lean on the friend. This would be TWO and I'm sure we'll get a visit and an explanation of why you were swaying and slurring. I'm sure it was all due to Vertigo because you had the flu, were taking a new kind of drug to combat it and were drinking water the whole time. (Rolls eyes)

Dobby

So is she going to take a page from the Lilo book and be a bad girl so she gets lots of publicity and the courts will do nothing to her, and TMZ will support her need for publicity? Just host once in a while when Harvey is gone, and we'll post pictures of you and make you famous. It worked for Lindsay and Kim.

billybob

drunken bitch

Jay W.

Instant wood!

DuckfaceJones

Starting to think she's never going to grow out of this phase.

August

GIVE TARA A BREAK; you'd be an ALCOHOLIC MESS too if your titties were LOPSIDED & HUNG DOWN TO YOUR BELLY-BUTTON...swinging like a double-pendulum Grandfather Clock...

August

GIVE TARA A BREAK; you'd be an ALCOHOLIC MESS too if your tits were LOPSIDED & HUNG DOWN TO YOU BELLY-BUTTON...

shannon

I like to have ****tails and sometimes I have a few too many, but I think it is sad that this pretty girl has ruined her career and has such a sloppy reputation. Lay off the sauce girl!

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Time for an amanda bynes thread..disaster runs in threes.lielo, tara and amanda three stooges

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments